IGNORED

Looking to buy : EGM 2

z28in82

And the whole point of announcing this was to???  

Ya know just kinda currious as to why if someone is looking for a particular item why whould someone go and say "yeah I have it, only to say no I don't wanna sell it?"

Hey we have a lot of posters like that, just young guys who like to talk ;), I wouldn't take it personally, maybe he can scan the pages you need? Or are you looking for it for your collection?

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was jumping down your throat sdstuff, I have been looking for that issue for about 2 years and everytime I ask someone/where if anyone wants to sell that particular issue I get flodded with stuff like " I have that issue and it is great I'd never sell mine" and it just gets annoying after a while.

I apperaite the offer sdstuff, I am actually looking for that issue just cause I have just about everyother known guide for that game(my all time fav) and it is just the one thing that continues to elude me in my search.

If you would still want to scan them for me I'd apperaite it if not it's cool and I understand, no hard feelings :wink: :D