IGNORED

FATHOM PROTOTYPE for Intellivision

I just bought a HUGE lot of classic video game stuff from someone whose father was a video game collector himself.

I got many rare CIB Intellivision games in the LOT.

BUT I found a prototype cartridge of FATHOM in long IMAGIC Cartridge (brown). I still need to test them out and the prototype game too. Doubt I will be keeping the Fathom prototype. Just wanted to see if any interest in it before I ebay it or sell it to a hardcore intellivision collector. I might sell it at one of the gaming expos. Still not sure what I will be doing with the game.

I can take pictures of it and post pictures here.

I will take pictures of it with a good digital camera. My phone camera is low quality.

I got

2 INTV III systems

1 Intellivision II system

4 or 5 Intellivision Systems

about 70 CIB Games

Titles worth mentioning

Mud Stadium Buggies

Thin Ice

Commando

Pole Position (Intellivision version)

NO Spiker dang it ! LOL...

many more...

etc

also about 30 Loose Intellivision games

Mud Stadium Buggies (yes another one!) But Loose

Commando (Yea another one but loose)

many more

Got about 20 ColecoVision games and about 350 Atari 2600 Games and many more

Atari 2600 games worth mentioning

SwordQuest WaterWorld with manual

Tapper with Manual

Mr. Do's Castle

UP n' Down

many many more as I am still digging through them and going thru them,

Glad to know there are some interest in the Fathom Prototype. But no offers has been received yet. One of my friend wants to buy Fathom Prototype from me but he has not made an offer yet.

I will take pictures of it with a good digital camera. My phone camera is low quality.

I got

2 INTV III systems

1 Intellivision II system

4 or 5 Intellivision Systems

about 70 CIB Games

Titles worth mentioning

Mud Stadium Buggies

Thin Ice

Commando

Pole Position (Intellivision version)

NO Spiker dang it ! LOL...

many more...

etc

also about 30 Loose Intellivision games

Mud Stadium Buggies (yes another one!) But Loose

Commando (Yea another one but loose)

many more

Got about 20 ColecoVision games and about 350 Atari 2600 Games and many more

Atari 2600 games worth mentioning

SwordQuest WaterWorld with manual

Tapper with Manual

Mr. Do's Castle

UP n' Down

many many more as I am still digging through them and going thru them,

Glad to know there are some interest in the Fathom Prototype. But no offers has been received yet. One of my friend wants to buy Fathom Prototype from me but he has not made an offer yet.

Looks like you got yourself quite the nice package! 2 Mud Buggies, nicely done! :thumbsup: I'd very likely be interested in making an offer on the Fathom prototype but I'd like to see some pics first. Please post when you get a chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you got yourself quite the nice package! 2 Mud Buggies, nicely done! :thumbsup: I'd very likely be interested in making an offer on the Fathom prototype but I'd like to see some pics first. Please post when you get a chance.

I would like to purchase that loose Stadium Mud Buggies cartridge!

I sent you a PM about it last week.

And I am also very interested in seeing pics of the fathom prototype.

(possibly make an offer as well after seeing the pics)

Regards...

Sorry about double posting can a Mod remove one post? or just leave it there. I tried posting it last night but got web server error. So I gave up and was going to post the picture today. But I checked my thread and the picture shows fine. Will test it out soon I will try to see if there are any differences in it. I have gotten several interest in the Fathom Prototype.

Any updates on this? Were either of the INTV 3's CIB or are they loose?

The INTV III systems were unboxed dang it I need a boxed one. I also need a boxed Sears version too.

The thread has been UPDATED with picture scroll up a little bit and see my picture of the game. :D ENJOY !!!

• 4 weeks later...

The INTV III systems were unboxed dang it I need a boxed one. I also need a boxed Sears version too.

The thread has been UPDATED with picture scroll up a little bit and see my picture of the game. :D ENJOY !!!

XG, did you ever end up selling/trading the Fathom proto?

I think he is holding out for a BIG offer.

To be honest, I think it's worth between $100-200 at most. There just doesn't seem to be the same level of interest in these versus other systems.

To be honest, I think it's worth between $100-200 at most. There just doesn't seem to be the same level of interest in these versus other systems.

I agree, that sounds about right.

Right down the middle, I can offer $150 for it.

Seller: Please PM me if your interested.

(and still waiting for a pic of the other cartridge we discussed in PM too)

Let me know,

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

if I am correct, "another" FATHOM prototype cart is owned by collector Alex P. in Italy..

Yup, I'm pretty sure Alex does have this in his collection

I haven't. I am moderately interested, a prototype of a realeased game is not so worthy as an unreleased one. 150$ is probably the right value.

Anyway I am strongly interested to know where it was got because in the same period were ready Wing War and Moonsweeper and I have discovered the prototypes of these game really existed.

alessandro

if I am correct, "another" FATHOM prototype cart is owned by collector Alex P. in Italy..

I haven't. I am moderately interested, a prototype of a realeased game is not so worthy as an unreleased one. 150$ is probably the right value.

Anyway I am strongly interested to know where it was got because in the same period were ready Wing War and Moonsweeper and I have discovered the prototypes of these game really existed.

alessandro

If he does not come back to this thread, you can contact him on ebay. This games is on there right now for 500.00. icon_ponder.gif

Im sure one day, those other 2 prototypes will surface. It is weird how so many prototypes surface for other systems and not intellivision.

alessandro

If he does not come back to this thread, you can contact him on ebay. This games is on there right now for 500.00. icon_ponder.gif

Im sure one day, those other 2 prototypes will surface. It is weird how so many prototypes surface for other systems and not intellivision.

I assure that i worked hard to have them surfaced:) But I have to say, this is the first Imagic prototype I see, I don't know of any others (I am quite expert and i know a LOT of intellivision-people :)).

Hi ya all Intellivision folks I am still here ! :D. I threw it on ebay just to gauge interest on it. I know there are several people who are interested in this prototype. I doubt that it will go for $500 that is why I am accepting best offers on that one. I would love to keep it but I am sure there are hardcore Intellivision collectors out there who wants this item. I was also willing to trade it for the stuff I want or need. I do not have any other prototypes for the Intellivision. I scored that game at a yard sale.