IGNORED

FATHOM PROTOTYPE for Intellivision

Hi ya all Intellivision folks I am still here ! :D. I threw it on ebay just to gauge interest on it. I know there are several people who are interested in this prototype. I doubt that it will go for $500 that is why I am accepting best offers on that one. I would love to keep it but I am sure there are hardcore Intellivision collectors out there who wants this item. I was also willing to trade it for the stuff I want or need. I do not have any other prototypes for the Intellivision. I scored that game at a yard sale.

It is very important for all intellivision community to know exactly the person from who you bought that cart. can you remember his name and address?

About the cart I wish you the best price, I can buy it if you want, but at an honest price;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ya all Intellivision folks I am still here ! :D. I threw it on ebay just to gauge interest on it. I know there are several people who are interested in this prototype. I doubt that it will go for $500 that is why I am accepting best offers on that one. I would love to keep it but I am sure there are hardcore Intellivision collectors out there who wants this item. I was also willing to trade it for the stuff I want or need. I do not have any other prototypes for the Intellivision. I scored that game at a yard sale.

It is very important for all intellivision community to know exactly the person from who you bought that cart. can you remember his name and address?

About the cart I wish you the best price, I can buy it if you want, but at an honest price;)

I saw that prototype a while back! I think it is still on there, or now I checked, and now it is gone. Are you Alex Pace, THEE Alex Pace with the insane Intellivision collection??? The one here?? http://www.gamescoll...llections/A/138 If you are, I just want to say you have an amazing collection and I wish I had a collection like yours! It would be so amazing to have all of that! You know, you're a big Intellivision collector like I want to be, so maybe you should go take a look at the Keyboard Component Printer at the other post. I think it's pretty cool, and I think you would like it too.

• Like 2

I saw that prototype a while back! I think it is still on there, or now I checked, and now it is gone. Are you Alex Pace, THEE Alex Pace with the insane Intellivision collection??? The one here?? http://www.gamescoll...llections/A/138 If you are, I just want to say you have an amazing collection and I wish I had a collection like yours! It would be so amazing to have all of that! You know, you're a big Intellivision collector like I want to be, so maybe you should go take a look at the Keyboard Component Printer at the other post. I think it's pretty cool, and I think you would like it too.

Will the real Alex.Pace please stand up.....please stand up....

Will the real Alex.Pace please stand up.....please stand up....

Nice Slim Shady reference. :)

The Fathom prototype for Intellivision is still available I even lowered the price to $350 on ebay but NO BITES LOL. So feel free to make an offer I was thinking of relisting it on ebay with a lower price but not sure. But lots of resellers are on ebay so I would love to see a hardcore Intellivision collector buy it from me ! I do love Intellivision but not much love as I have for my Coleco Vision. I know I got my Intellivision few months before I got my Coleco Vision both were presents to me LOL.

Please stand up lol. I found his collection a really long time ago, and ever since then, it really got me into seriously wanting to buy Intellivision stuff. I have just never seen so much Intellivision into 1 collection. It's so amazing with the entire collection of Keyboard Component (except the printer) and all the games and prototypes, it's just so amazing how he could have collected all of that! It must have taken years of collecting and lots of money. Great collection Alex.

The Fathom prototype for Intellivision is still available I even lowered the price to $350 on ebay but NO BITES LOL. So feel free to make an offer I was thinking of relisting it on ebay with a lower price but not sure. But lots of resellers are on ebay so I would love to see a hardcore Intellivision collector buy it from me ! I do love Intellivision but not much love as I have for my Coleco Vision. I know I got my Intellivision few months before I got my Coleco Vision both were presents to me LOL.

Im still interested, if we could come to some kind of trade agreement.......but you seem to have everything already. :D

Im still interested, if we could come to some kind of trade agreement.......but you seem to have everything already. :D

Hmmmm. What was being requested? The cmart shelves are fairly well stocked....

Back away very slowly.....:P

Back away very slowly.....:P

I was thinking if you weren't able to make a deal then maybe I could step in, but if you're still negotiating then I won't bother. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yea and the buyer has not paid yet or communicated at all. The feedback of the buyer is pretty low so maybe a new Intellivision collector. I will wait and see how it goes and hope it is not someone who is flaking out. As you all know buyers on ebay are lucky because they can neg the sellers but the sellers cannot neg the buyers. So wait and see what happens I will keep you guys posted. I have several other people who are interested in it and who has made some offers so I will keep you guys posted. As I said earlier I would appreciate if it went to a good home and to a hard core Intellivision collector. I do collect Intellivision stuff myself. But if no one takes her home I will keep her in my collection I have no problem doing that at all. But let's hope the buyer comes through and pays for it.

Yea and the buyer has not paid yet or communicated at all. The feedback of the buyer is pretty low so maybe a new Intellivision collector. I will wait and see how it goes and hope it is not someone who is flaking out. As you all know buyers on ebay are lucky because they can neg the sellers but the sellers cannot neg the buyers. So wait and see what happens I will keep you guys posted. I have several other people who are interested in it and who has made some offers so I will keep you guys posted. As I said earlier I would appreciate if it went to a good home and to a hard core Intellivision collector. I do collect Intellivision stuff myself. But if no one takes her home I will keep her in my collection I have no problem doing that at all. But let's hope the buyer comes through and pays for it.

Im sure he will make payment, nothing to worry about!

• 2 months later...

so it endeed at 275?

it's a new entry in the top 10 all time selling for intellivision!

I'll mention in my guide :-)

a top ten selling game or top ten prototype?

i may of overpaid for this game.

i decided to stick with collecting with normal intv releases (and variants) versus starting to get prototyps and test/demo carts. it is neverending! :grin:

I still can't believe this went so low. Intellivision protos are incredibly rare, they make Atari protos look like commons. I guess there's not as big of a market for them.

Did anyone see if this proto was different from the final?

funny, i played this prototype 2 different times with my kids, but i never compared it to the regular game!!!

i will do a video of this before it sells.