IGNORED

FS/T: Commodore Vic-1541 floppy drive

Rockin' Kat

Hello,

I have a couple computers and a game console I'm interested in selling or trading for something else.

[*]Atari 1200XL. I picked it up a while ago. It looks real nice, very clean. I have no Power supply or other hooks ups, just the computer, don't know if it works. *Sold*

[*]Commodore64 computer. Works nicely but I don't have any extra power supplies to include with it. Looks good. *Sold*

[*]Commodore Vic-1541 floppy drive. Works well, looks good.

[*]Odyssey^2 game console with box. Joysticks Attatched, no P/S, needs new RF cable. Cleaned up as good as I could, not much to look at. Do not know if it works as I have no way of testing. *Sold*

A couple pictures of the Atari 1200XL and Commodore floppy drive can be found in my webpage. If requested I will put up images of the other items.

I am looking for either cash or some of the following:

[*]Any SEGA game system other than the Genesis or Game Gear.

[*]An Atari 7800.

[*]A lynx with a dead back-light that otherwise works.

[*]Games for Atari 2600, NES, Genesis, SNES, Sega Game Gear, or N64.

[*]Sonic Comics or other Sonic stuff.

A list of all games which I allready have(as well as a few games I have up for sale or trade) can be accessed here.

• 2 weeks later...

It says that you want any Sonic game that you don't already have. I have a copy of Sonic Spinball..dunno if you've heard of it..but I absolutely enjoyed the game back when I was 15 or 16. I'd be willing to part with it and a few other games but I need to know if there's anything else.

If you had more details or a pic of the Odyssey2, this would help.

I'm not definite regarding a trade. I may decide to dig out Spinball sometime since I have my Genesis hooked up.

Thanx