IGNORED

WTB: Amiga CD32 and TG16

icbrkr

Topic says it all :)  I'm looking for an NTSC Amiga CD32, preferrably in box with controller, or a base TG16 or *maybe* a cheap DUO.  If you got one, cough it up :D

Brian

Didn't I already trade you a TG16? If you sold it or traded it away it doesn't matter, I was just wondering. Or if I'm thinking of the wrong person, then correct me.

Topic says it all :)  I'm looking for an NTSC Amiga CD32, preferrably in box with controller, or a base TG16 or *maybe* a cheap DUO.  If you got one, cough it up :D

Brian

Didn't I already trade you a TG16? If you sold it or traded it away it doesn't matter, I was just wondering. Or if I'm thinking of the wrong person, then correct me.

Nope you did, however, it has a controller issue (START and UP doesn't work - even changing controllers doesn't help). I thought I had heard the guy at the Cinciclassic mention it had a controller issue, but it's no big deal. I'm sure it's a broken solder that I'll try to fix when I get a bit to open the thing with.

Brian

Brian

Nope you did, however, it has a controller issue (START and UP doesn't work - even changing controllers doesn't help). I thought I had heard the guy at the Cinciclassic mention it had a controller issue, but it's no big deal. I'm sure it's a broken solder that I'll try to fix when I get a bit to open the thing with.

Brian

Seriously? I could have sworn it worked, if I had known that I wouldn't have traded it to you. Do you need any of these 2600 carts, I'll give you them to you for free(I'll even pay postage) to make up for it being broken.

Pac-man

Berzerk

Cosmic Ark

Star Raiders

Yars' Revenge

and I think those are all my doubles. I'm really sorry about the controller issues.

Seriously?  I could have sworn it worked, if I had known that I wouldn't have traded it to you.  Do you need any of these 2600 carts, I'll give you them to you for free(I'll even pay postage) to make up for it being broken.

Pac-man

Berzerk

Cosmic Ark

Star Raiders

Yars' Revenge

and I think those are all my doubles.  I'm really sorry about the controller issues.

Nah, I've already got those. I didn't think you did it on purpose (because for all intents and purposes, if you just fired it up and moved the joypad around a bit.. it *does* work). I just wrote it off and figured it was an accident.. no big deal, don't worry about it :)

Brian

Seriously?  I could have sworn it worked, if I had known that I wouldn't have traded it to you.  Do you need any of these 2600 carts, I'll give you them to you for free(I'll even pay postage) to make up for it being broken.

Pac-man

Berzerk

Cosmic Ark

Star Raiders

Yars' Revenge

and I think those are all my doubles.  I'm really sorry about the controller issues.

Nah, I've already got those. I didn't think you did it on purpose (because for all intents and purposes, if you just fired it up and moved the joypad around a bit.. it *does* work). I just wrote it off and figured it was an accident.. no big deal, don't worry about it :)

Brian

Just because it was an accident doesn't mean that you should receive a broken game system when you sent me a working dvd drive. I don't know what I'll do, but I'll make it up to you somehow. One of these days you'll get a package in the mail, and it will be something that I have sent you for free. I just don't know what yet :P

Pac-man

Berzerk

Cosmic Ark

Star Raiders

Yars' Revenge

Brian

Just because it was an accident doesn't mean that you should receive a broken game system when you sent me a working dvd drive. I don't know what I'll do, but I'll make it up to you somehow. One of these days you'll get a package in the mail, and it will be something that I have sent you for free. I just don't know what yet :P

Fine, if it'll make you feel better, send me free stuff! :D I'm not going to argue.

I just made a trade so I've got a new (to me) TG16 on its way... now I just need a CD32.

Brian

Fine, if it'll make you feel better, send me free stuff! :D  I'm not going to argue.

I just made a trade so I've got a new (to me) TG16 on its way... now I just need a CD32.

Brian

Actually, it will make me feel better :D . That's good you now will have a working tg16, but why do you want a CD32 so bad? Do you already have some games for it? Or just think it would be cool to have?

Fine, if it'll make you feel better, send me free stuff! :D  I'm not going to argue.

Brian

Actually, it will make me feel better :D . That's good you now will have a working tg16, but why do you want a CD32 so bad? Do you already have some games for it? Or just think it would be cool to have?

I used to be a huge Amiga user, and I still have a A1200 in my closet. I've got about 40 games for it which I'd love to play. Sure, I could do it on the 1200, but it's not as easy as putting in a CD and going...

Brian

Brian

I used to be a huge Amiga user, and I still have a A1200 in my closet. I've got about 40 games for it which I'd love to play. Sure, I could do it on the 1200, but it's not as easy as putting in a CD and going...

Brian

Oh. I hope you get one for a good price then!

I've been looking for a Cd32 for a minute now!

Last one I wanted on eBay went for over $100...

with like 14 games in total...(most in sleeves) weird~

I've never really been into the Amiga scene (more Atari str8 forward)

but I've been wanting to check out what I've missed....

Clint Thompson

:P

Hey Brian. You need an expansion module like the SX-1, SX-32, or Elsat Promodule in order to play your Amiga 1200 games on a CD32. That will cost you at least as much as the console itself. Some Amiga games were released with dual compatibility (Pinball Prelude and Wendetta 2175 are the 2 I know of) so you could use those.

Hey Brian. You need an expansion module like the SX-1, SX-32, or Elsat Promodule in order to play your Amiga 1200 games on a CD32. That will cost you at least as much as the console itself. Some Amiga games were released with dual compatibility (Pinball Prelude and Wendetta 2175 are the 2 I know of) so you could use those.

Yep, aware of that... I have actually over 40 *real* CD32 games :)

Brian

Yep, aware of that... I have actually over 40 *real* CD32 games

Wow! Well, you're way ahead of me in terms of CD32 collecting, though I at least have a console.... :P

I suppose this isn't the right forum for it, but I'd be interested in knowing which games you have.