IGNORED

Ature - action adventure cart for the Atari 2600

yuppicide

Hi, I mailed out all the carts. Will post tracking in a minute in your PM's. Sorry for the delay I've been sick this week, not that that's any excuse. Started as a cough, now it's a cough and a bad sore throat.

I got this same damn thing goin on....My eyes are all puffy and my nose feels like 1 half of it is clogged and when I wake Up I hack up a lung like I been smoking for 32 years....

I feel for ya man.....icon_frown.gif

I hope I can get in on the next run of this game with box and manual...pm sent!

Freakin night time is the worst because overnight is where the sorethroat comes back. When I wake up it hurts to swallow. During the day I drink constantly to keep my throat wet.

I originally bought cough supressant, but then it turned into a sore throat too. So, it's not working.

Hi, I mailed out all the carts. Will post tracking in a minute in your PM's. Sorry for the delay I've been sick this week, not that that's any excuse. Started as a cough, now it's a cough and a bad sore throat.

I got this same damn thing goin on....My eyes are all puffy and my nose feels like 1 half of it is clogged and when I wake Up I hack up a lung like I been smoking for 32 years....

I feel for ya man.....icon_frown.gif

I hope I can get in on the next run of this game with box and manual...pm sent!

• 2 weeks later...

10 watchers, nobody bid. :) That means I got one copy sitting with me. :)

Does that mean you are looking to sell it? I was one of the watchers and would be interested in buying it, just not for $100.00.

same here

In terms of business sense, Wonder007's post would make the most sense. ;)

I'll pay double for one if somebody wants to sell me theirs. If any become available, please let me know. :)

Thanks,

- Wonder007

What's very odd is I relisted it on eBay with a lower starting price and a Buy It Now price. When I log in to eBay now it shows I'm selling nothing. I just thought I'd put up at that price and see how it went.. didn't really care if it sold or not since I don't need the money.

I guess I'll take the next person in line here and see if they want it.

I'm going to work with CPUWIZ to make a second run of carts within a few weeks. Just been busy at work and tired lately.. haven't really replied or came here too much.