GE AM/FM Radio $3.25

Target

Selena Gomez & the Scene A Year Without Rain $7.35 with $10 Gift Card

Thrift Store

Sonic & Knuckles - $1.25

Mics.

Battrey Tester - $2

Super Mario All Stars Wii - in a trade with Lumclaw

GB Stuff - 2 GB Camera's Green & Yellow, GB Pocket/Color AC Adapter, Battery Pack for the GB & 2 Xbox Dongle from Chris Leach

Spell Checker GB ebay -$4.45 shipped

Super Mario Kart Super Famicom, Knuckles Chaotix (32X) Manual - $10 shipped

Speak & Spell - $14 shipped

Super Street Fighter IV PS3 $1.25 Gamestop

Last 3 are not Pictured

004-1.jpg

post-4103-0-75971000-1303968463_thumb.jpg

Another pretty cool little pick-up this evening. Super Punch Out actually came out to 99 cents because I got it half off. I have the version that came with the Gamecube Fight Night boxing game as a bonus but I forget if it was a straight port or a bit different. Anyway, I look forward to all of the SNES games, I used to love the original Top Gear but never really had an opportunity to play 3000 at all and Part 2 just a bit. I'm ready to get them cleaned up and check them out. The Air Sea Battle was bought because it's the later copyright version and the end label looks really neat as opposed to the others.

About $8.69 for the four games shown which includes that wonderful AZ tax.

$0.99 ATARI 2600 - Air Sea Battle (1987 Copyright Re-Release Version)

$0.99 SNES - Super Punch Out!

$2.99 SNES - Top Gear 2

$2.99 SNES - Top Gear 3000

I'm very pleased! :D

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

I just picked up a few things today. I wasn't thrilled with the price on the PS1 game but it is in amazing condition so I had to pick it up...the discs are so nice and it's complete. I did need some 7800 controllers and they were on clearance so that worked out well.

post-4103-0-89875600-1304033513_thumb.jpg

$3.99 EACH - Two Atari 7800 Controllers

$14.99 - PS1 Legend of Legaia (Very Nice, Complete Condition)

I haven't been finding anything at a reasonable price at all. One Goodwill store had a DC console, bare and no game, and had AS-IS sticker on for $40, a FB2 (complete) for $50, a few Genesis games for $5 each- all sports. Another store had NES stuff but each were priced individually ($10 per controller, $10 for adapter, $50 for deck, etc) no game. On top of that I seem to find a lot of Combat and Pac Man carts.

All I've managed to find so far that wasn't overpriced were: white label Dungeon and Dragons with 2 overlay and Dreadnught Factor with 1 overlay, both for Intellivision and Falcon for TG-16, complete but spine sticker is ripped. I also picked up a yellow Sony Watchman Sports for $5, looks to be in near mint. Now if I can find a small battery powered HDTV converter, I'd be golden. :D

Winter sucks for finding, no one really cleans their house and dump good stuff out.

Edited by Uzumaki

Today Goodwill was celebrating their 80th anniversary and had 20% off total sale deal for the first 80 customers. And for once I found a few things that wasn't overpriced

Brand new boxed AC adapter/charger for Nintendo DSi, XL, and 3DS $3.99

Raiders of the Lost Ark (silver label)

RS Baseball (silver label)

Breakout (text label)

Home Run (text label)

Berzerk (picture label)

Super Breakout (picture label)

Video Pinball (picture label)

Breakout (picture label)

Maze raze (picture label)

Basketball (picture label)

Boxing (Activision) has foam insert in cart slot

all 79 cents

Edited by Uzumaki

Finds_042911A.JPG

Probably my last major haul of turbobs for a while.

Street Fighter II

The New Zealand Story

Son Son II

Daisenpuu

These were all in a trade for a spare TurboGrafx console that I had.

Little credit card protectors that also fit Hus. 20 of them for $2 shipped on eBay.

Ys Book I & II - $20. This is the Turbo Duo pack-in version. Is it supposed to have a rear insert?

Finds_042911B.JPG

Sega Genesis Power Tips Book - About $1.50 on Amazon

The Game Counsellor's Answer Book for Nintendo Game Players - About 75 cents on Amazon

5 issues of Game Player's from the early 90's. I don't know if there are any LA people here but I picked these up at Frank & Son. The guy had a while stack for $2 per issue, so I looked through it and grabbed anything that mentioned Turbo games on the cover. I don't live in LA but I hit up Frank & Son anytime I go down there.

Chris

I just picked up a few things today. I wasn't thrilled with the price on the PS1 game but it is in amazing condition so I had to pick it up...the discs are so nice and it's complete. I did need some 7800 controllers and they were on clearance so that worked out well.

Very nice find on Legend of Legaia! Easily one of the best RPG's on the PS1 and my personal favorite, great story, great game player, great everything!

Today i found for ColecoVision loose, mint labels:

1 RollOverture

2 Pitstop

Nothing to brag about i know, but still happy i found RollOverture!I got them both for $4.50.

Edited by Rik

Awesome! You just beat me out for 10K. I got a few free Gamecube games for helping out at the food bank and being in the right place at the right time:

Metroid Prime 1 & 2 combo

Mario Party 7

Spyro

Congratulations for helping out at the food bank, i do that myself!!!!!!!!!!!If anything, EVERYONE deserves a full stomache.I don't wish hunger on my worst enemy. :thumbsup:

Edited by Rik

Very nice find on Legend of Legaia! Easily one of the best RPG's on the PS1 and my personal favorite, great story, great game player, great everything!

Thanks man, it's a duplicate for me so it's available for sale or trade. It sure is a good RPG though and this one is in amazing condition!

My wife wanted to stop at the local used clothing store that we go to and they usually have DVDs and every once in a while, games. So, I picked up a few things and that Charlie Brown 2-Disc DVD set is Out Of Print and goes pretty well on ebay and amazon. I was surprised by how much people are looking to get for Pool Paradise on ebay...I just bought it to check it out as I never played it.

$2.99 - PS2 - POOL PARADISE (Complete and Nice)

$2.99 - DVD - THIS IS AMERICA, CHARLIE BROWN (Nice 2-Disc Set, OOP)

$1.99 - DVD - YO GABBA BABBA! HALLOWEEN (Nice Shape and someone got a bit over $20 on ebay for it) :?

$0.99 - CD - CHICAGO IX: CHICAGO'S GREATEST HITS (New, Factory Sealed)

post-4103-0-78977400-1304208341_thumb.jpg

All are available for sale or trade, PM me before it goes to ebay if interested!

I took a ride over to my local Goodwill this past Friday and found 14 mint condition Star Wars glasses. They were only $1 each, so naturally I bought them all :)

dVL6p.jpg

Not video game related, but cool nonetheless.

-B

Very cool, I have a few of those myself.

I took a ride over to my local Goodwill this past Friday and found 14 mint condition Star Wars glasses. They were only $1 each, so naturally I bought them all :)

dVL6p.jpg

Not video game related, but cool nonetheless.

-B

Hey, you found a few that you don't see around much. When I ask if she wants me to get her a drink, my wife always specifies that I give her the lando one for some reason... hm.

Hmm.

Maybe she likes a big tall severing of hot chocolate now and again? :evil:

I heard Lando likes to take the ladies all the way up to the clouds.

AX

In the last week or so...

CIMG2157.jpg

Flintstones Bedrock Bowling & Bugs Bunny Lost In Time-$5.99 each/Goodwill.

Slots, Unholy War, Croc 2 & Bubble Bobble/Rainbow Islands-$4.99 each/Salvation Army.

Slam n Jam '96 (sealed)-$2.00/Jewish Women's Council Thrift.

CIMG2158.jpg

The Warriors, MGS 3 Snake Eater & Final Fantasy X (Japanese)-$3.99 each/Goodwill.

dotHack//Outbreak-$10 at a pawn shop.

Sega Genesis Classic Collection: Gold Edition-$4.99/Salvation Army

CIMG2159.jpg

CIMG2160.jpg

Yes, a 3DS Goodwill find. Everything looks new despite the defective/salvage stickers, but I don't have a 3DS with which to test it.

Yes, a 3DS Goodwill find. Everything looks new despite the defective/salvage stickers, but I don't have a 3DS with which to test it.

I do! PM me, are you looking to trade/sell it? My son just got a 3DS for his BDAY and only has PilotWings for it.

Excellent finds by the way! :thumbsup:

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari