IGNORED

New moderator wanted!

Who wants to take over the HSC?

At the moment i have no time to update this HSC...

I have been unavailable for the CV HSC Season 4 but have missed it immensely. I now have more availability and would be delighted to take over the HSC moderator position. Is season 4 complete?

Edited by Ikrananka
  • Like 1

I have been unavailable for the CV HSC Season 4 but have missed it immensely. I now have more availability and would be delighted to take over the HSC moderator position. Is season 4 complete?

Buck Rogers was the final game for season 4.

I'm sure you'll do a great job as Colecovision HSC mod. :)

I want to thank Mister VCS for all the great work he's done running the Colecovision and Intellivison HSC's over the years. :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by roadrunner
  • Like 1

I am very interested in being the ColecoVision HSC moderator. I'll send you a PM Mister VCS. As roadrunner said...Thank You very much for all the time you have put into the HSC and a big +1

I am very interested in being the ColecoVision HSC moderator. I'll send you a PM Mister VCS. As roadrunner said...Thank You very much for all the time you have put into the HSC and a big +1

If Yurkie is keen in doing this I will happily stand aside and add a vote for Yurkie.

• Like 4

If Yurkie is keen in doing this I will happily stand aside and add a vote for Yurkie.

That is very nice of you Ikrananka! :) Thank You for your support.

• Like 2

Either one of you as CV HSC mod is fine by me. :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yurkie, has MisterVCS been in touch with you?

Yurkie, has MisterVCS been in touch with you?

No Ikrananka I have not received any messages.

Seriously...I wish someone would appoint someone as moderator...I'm going through serious high score tournament withdrawls...

I don't understand - MisterVCS is still active on the forum and yet after asking for a new moderator has taken no action with those who have volunteered. Yurkie, can I suggest that you just contact Albert and ask to be given moderator access to the CV HSC.

• Like 1

I don't understand - MisterVCS is still active on the forum and yet after asking for a new moderator has taken no action with those who have volunteered. Yurkie, can I suggest that you just contact Albert and ask to be given moderator access to the CV HSC.

I sent a message to Albert expressing my interest and had not gotten a response.

I do have an idea... I would like to have four(4) thirteen(13) week seasons that correspond to the seasons of the year. Each game would last 1 week. If I am given the job, the next season of HSC will begin on June 21st. (the first day of the summer solstice in the Northern Hemisphere)

• Like 2

Alright, I'll start with my campaign...

As the new ColecoVision HSC moderator, I vow to run the HSC into the ground. The HSC season will run for 104 weeks straight with 3 games running simultaneously. I will never update the leader board.

Points will be awarded as follows:

1st Place = 1 pt

2nd and lower = 0 pts

Your HSC game requests will be ignored. I will pick the crappiest CV titles to play for the season.

Screenshots are banned. Only text submissions without proof of score will be accepted. This is how they did things at Twin Galaxies back in the day and we will continue this time honored tradition.

Subsequent seasons will feature the same three games.

I really could use your vote for the upcoming CV HSC Moderator election.

Thank You

• Like 1

Alright, I'll start with my campaign...

As the new ColecoVision HSC moderator, I vow to run the HSC into the ground. The HSC season will run for 104 weeks straight with 3 games running simultaneously. I will never update the leader board.

Points will be awarded as follows:

1st Place = 1 pt

2nd and lower = 0 pts

Your HSC game requests will be ignored. I will pick the crappiest CV titles to play for the season.

Screenshots are banned. Only text submissions without proof of score will be accepted. This is how they did things at Twin Galaxies back in the day and we will continue this time honored tradition.

Subsequent seasons will feature the same three games.

I really could use your vote for the upcoming CV HSC Moderator election.

Thank You

Can you also put down players that do not score high enough to your standards and make them feel bad? Cause if you do that then I think you can win the election. :)

Can you also put down players that do not score high enough to your standards and make them feel bad? Cause if you do that then I think you can win the election. :)

I can do that...we can make the HSC fun for the entire family! :)

Did you say "fun"? Well you've lost my vote. :P

Albert hasn't been at AtariAge for nearly a month now. His last log in was early May.

Is there anyone else running this site that can switch moderators or add one?

Yurkie, you can start up when you feel like, regardless of moderator status.

Or you can wait it out to see what Albert does, when he's back, hopefully soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Yurkie...perhaps you should just take it upon yourself to ask for moderator status from whoever runs this whole AtariAge Forum and take over the High Score Club.

That may be the only way we get it up and running again.

I don't know what the status is on the moderator for HSC, but it has been over a month. If I am not contacted and offered by this Friday, consider me no longer interested.