IGNORED

Looking for hardware...

TXG/MNX

How about a 1200XL computer?

Hi,

A 1200XL is nice is it looking good and in good condition please contact me (private) i am interested....

Shaggy: Not interested in 4 switch 2600 do have them a lot here but thanx anyway...

To give some extra info about me what should help. I live in Europe and am I specially looking for hardware that was never sold here. Like the 1200XL. When you are not sure tell me what you have for me...

TXG/MNX

How about a 1200XL computer?

Hi,

A 1200XL is nice is it looking good and in good condition please contact me (private) i am interested....

Shaggy: Not interested in 4 switch 2600 do have them a lot here but thanx anyway...

To give some extra info about me what should help. I live in Europe and am I specially looking for hardware that was never sold here. Like the 1200XL. When you are not sure tell me what you have for me...

TXG/MNX

5200's weren't sold in Europe were they?

>5200's weren't sold in Europe were they?

Nope but I already bought one 1 canada last month it still has to arrive it was send by ground/surface mail because the shipping was already $41.00

I don't know if it's a 2 or 4 ports version.

Let me know what you have...

TXG/MNX

Do you want a Sega Genesis? It wasn't released in Europe I think(but of course megadrives were)

[quote="IceCold

Do you want a Sega Genesis? It wasn't released in Europe I think(but of course megadrives were)

Nope I only collect and use Atari computers, that already fills my house very quickly.... :lol:

But I think the Genesis was sold here but is still very rare in the Netherlands. I have seen some but it was not that populair here just like the Jaguar (gr....) :x

But thanx for the offer.. I will e-mail a friend of mine to see if he is interested...

TXG/MNX

TXG/MNX

The 1200XL was sold in Europe, at least in Sweden.

/frax

The 1200XL was sold in Europe, at least in Sweden.

/frax

Hmm what do you use in Sweden PAL or NTSC? I only heard of imported systems from the US.

By changing the ANTIC you can use a 1200XL in the PAL area but you only have monochrome output then. Otherwise a lot of other modification have to be done.

Hi,

The XE series where release overhere.

The 65XE with both cartridge and ECI port, the 130XE and 800XE (65XE only new release from china with GTIA bug)

The 600XL/800XL where released.

The 400/800 where released but harder to get. I have a 400 NTSC but looking for a 400 PAL. I have already a 800 PAL + 810 drive.

Stuff I like:

1400XL

1450XLD

Diskdrives non 1050 or XF551

I have already INDUS GT, RANA 1000, TRAK, PERCOM, AMDEK 3", but still interested...

Hardware kits like bitwriter for 1050

Hardware upgrades like memory upgrades, other hardware made there.

Covox, computer eyes, parrot, ICD MIO 1Mb have already the 256Kb.

Turbo 816

Just let me know what you have to offer I will tell you what I like.

TXG/MNX

@TXG/MNX

Would you be interested in a 130XE system?  I don't know if it was released overseas or not.  I have one with a 1050 disk drive, power supplies, carts, ect. ect.  Let me know if this is something you're looking for.

MattG.

Since he doesn't want it, would you be willing to trade(i would definitely preffer this), or sell it away? I've been wanting a 130XE for a long time, but could never find one for a good deal.