IGNORED

WHAT IS YOUR MOST RARE INTELLIVISION GAME

I just got into collecting Intellivision games so right now the only rare ones I own are 2 Keyboard component games CIB and world championship baseball CIB

The correct term is ECS games. The keyboard component is a completely different thing. Then again if you have two CIB keyboard component games a lot of collectors are going to want to talk to you. :)

• Like 1

I just got into collecting Intellivision games so right now the only rare ones I own are 2 Keyboard component games CIB and world championship baseball CIB

The correct term is ECS games. The keyboard component is a completely different thing. Then again if you have two CIB keyboard component games a lot of collectors are going to want to talk to you. :)

That's just what I was thinking! :-D

I opened it of course! I had asked for an Intellivision Master Component, (I currently had an INTV System 3 that was ok, but I wanted the original because it was the original and it was better!) but never in the world did I expect a sealed Intellivision! It was in sealed plastic, it was on this tray, the video and power cords were wrapped up, and all of these other things. It is still pretty much in mint condition. I take very good care of all of my video systems and games. I can never thank my parents enough. I have never seen a sealed Intellivision in my 7 or 8 years of Intellivision loving except once, and it went for hundreds of dollars, and the box was in pretty rough shape. Mine isn't that bad. I love it very much. It would go along nicely with a Keyboard Component. :)

Oh sorry for the confusion...like I said I just started collecting Intellivision games haha. You're right the games I got are the ECS (Entertainment Computer System) games: Mind Strike and Mr. Basic Meets Bits N Bytes both CIB and mint cond.

It's a really common thing to do. I actually do it all the time. :)

Thought I had already replied to this thread, but I don't see it. My rarest was a lowly Kool-Aid Man, which is now joined by a Buzz-Bombers I picked up at PRGE for $5 with manual and overlays, but no box. I was surprised to see LocoMotion was so common as it took me a while to find, but I picked an OK boxed one up for a few bucks this weekend also. I also got a nice boxed Sears Space Battle for cheap.

• 9 months later...

I have a Happy trails prototype. Nuff said.

Pics?

Cmart, if you would of went to IntellivisionRevolution yesterday, you would of seen I already posted a news story about his prototype before he came here!

http://www.intellivi...rails-prototype

Missed it somehow. Just watched it. Cool.

My rarest game is probably Spiker.

I'd say your rarest game is probably Super Series Baseball, probably mine too, although there are a few other candidates like the KC Basic and a certain version of Joe's 4tris.

Yeah, you are prob right. Rare and expensive are often confused!

Well, even if you get a few, it is a pretty damn rare game at the moment..........Shrinkwrapped copies are going out the door quickly....don't miss out.

Your box was sent on Tuesday, by the way......came to about $13......more expensive than California by AIR....go figure.....and yours is going ground.

Canada Post sucks