IGNORED

WHAT IS YOUR MOST RARE INTELLIVISION GAME

I Just restarted my collection. I went to pick up my collection from when I was child and came to find out she threw it out :( Anyway im trying to rebuild, so at the moment Las vegas poker and Black is my rarest. LOL I got it with a console I got off craigslist. But hopefully soon I can fill it up with more rare cartridges

I Just restarted my collection. I went to pick up my collection from when I was child and came to find out she threw it out :(

Aww, man, that's painful. :( Best of luck rebuilding.

BTW I don't remember if I've posted in one of these threads before, but at this point my rarest CIB game is probably either Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing or World Series Major League Baseball; my rarest loose cart is Fathom.

Or if you count homebrews, then I guess it's Stonix -- and if you count the Cuttle Cart 3, it's that. :)

Rarest game? Hmmm.

I have (all factory sealed) Jetson's, Scooby Doo, Mind Strike, with the Jetson's obviously being the most valuable. I never though much of it initially (only paid $20), but I bet it would fetch some $$$ :cool:

I also have Pole Position, Slam Dunk, and Chip Shot complete with Orphan Overalys....none are terribly pricey alone, but the overlays add a nice touch.

Other personal favorites in my collection are my minty Worm Whomper and very decent quality Turbo. Turbo is ironically my best condition Coleco box.

Loose carts: Triple challenge, Super Cobra, Fathom

Then, there are my homebrews (though severely lacking in the pre-2011 department) :sad:

And as a bonus......rarest NES game: Ducktales 2 (loose)

Rarest game? Hmmm.

I have (all factory sealed) Jetson's, Scooby Doo, Mind Strike, with the Jetson's obviously being the most valuable. I never though much of it initially (only paid $20), but I bet it would fetch some $$$ :cool:

I also have Pole Position, Slam Dunk, and Chip Shot complete with Orphan Overalys....none are terribly pricey alone, but the overlays add a nice touch.

Other personal favorites in my collection are my minty Worm Whomper and very decent quality Turbo. Turbo is ironically my best condition Coleco box.

Then, there are my homebrews (though severely lacking in the pre-2011 department) :sad:

I just saw a Scooby go for a $69 BIN sealed which I think is too high, but what the hell... :) as for Jetsons sealed, I'd bet you could get $100+ for it.

Strangely Turbo is now my nicest Coleco box too. ;)

Rarest game? Hmmm.

I just saw a Scooby go for a $69 BIN sealed which I think is too high, but what the hell... :) as for Jetsons sealed, I'd bet you could get $100+ for it.

Did said Turbo come with Orphan Overlays? :roll:

Rarest game? Hmmm.

Did said Turbo come with Orphan Overlays? :roll:

Maybe. :-D Also a couple of other cool things thrown in...

i just got body slam pro cib, but my world series baseballl is still sealed so i guess that makes it more rare. I also have fathom, but cart only.

So you were the one that bought the sealed World Series Baseball ;) If you're not interested in having a sealed copy, you could probably turn it into lots of unsealed games via trades with the peeps here. Just saying...

I've been a bit slow in the growth of my collection (only 59 titles so far). But apart from the recent Home Brews (I've managed to get all the releases from Donkey Kong Arcade on, except for D2K which I'll order when tax return comes in) I suppose my rarest is Super Cobra CIB followed by I suppose Defender CIB (I've managed to get all 3 the Atarisoft releases CIB) and maybe Thunder Castle CIB. I just managed to get Safe Cracker CIB which I know isn't that rare but I've always manged to miss getting it in the past.

I've been a bit slow in the growth of my collection (only 59 titles so far). But apart from the recent Home Brews (I've managed to get all the releases from Donkey Kong Arcade on, except for D2K which I'll order when tax return comes in) I suppose my rarest is Super Cobra CIB followed by I suppose Defender CIB (I've managed to get all 3 the Atarisoft releases CIB) and maybe Thunder Castle CIB. I just managed to get Safe Cracker CIB which I know isn't that rare but I've always manged to miss getting it in the past.

For some reason Super Cobra and Defender are, for me, like one of those movies that you always have to watch if it's on TV, except they're games I always have to buy if I see them CIB or NIB! LOL! :-D

Thunder Castle and Safecracker are quite hard to find in really nice shape CIB. All four are good games too. :thumbsup:

By the way, as per usual, if you want to expand on those 59 titles, you know where to send your needs list. ;)

im still missing hombrew, but i get paid friday and will be ordering dk1 and dk2.

Have you signed up at Intellivision.us for the homebrews there too? A few titles are still available.

Also dZ-Jay is about to release his masterpiece "Carol" in a couple of weeks. More to save up for.

Probably Diner, Thunder Castle, Hover Force, Thin Ice, Pole Position, and Commando :P

I almost forgot, I have Stonix CIB from its CGE release all those years ago.

Oh, another edit: I have an Intellicart with the software disk still. It still gets used every so often, even if it is kind of a pain to get it over to my desktop.

Edited by ubersaurus

Probably Diner, Thunder Castle, Hover Force, Thin Ice, Pole Position, and Commando :P

I almost forgot, I have Stonix CIB from its CGE release all those years ago.

More good solid titles, all of which are harder to find in great shape than you'd expect, other than maybe Diner which is generally acknowledged to be quite rare. The other 5 I find have been creeping up in price the last couple of years. They're sneaky rarish. :)