IGNORED

LAMPS AGAIN

Cebus: Ok lemme know about whether you can find a light 6’er or not. Keep up the great work!

LMAO! I just got your post #94 on the thread I referenced for tx101!

Tz101: If you want something to argue about the BAD use of broken Atari 2600’s have a look at this thread:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/184207-really-ugly-use-of-atari-stuff/page__st__175__p__2318497__fromsearch__1#entry2318497

Then have your thread locked ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to post pics of the LATEST and GREATEST innovation from Monkey Labs! :thumbsup:

I have utilized a new lampshade form and have learned a thing or two about creation of them from scratch so I have improved on the design of the shade and added to it.

post-24585-0-26400800-1313033620_thumb.jpgpost-24585-0-16694200-1313033621_thumb.jpgpost-24585-0-72587800-1313033621_thumb.jpgpost-24585-0-23158300-1313033622_thumb.jpgpost-24585-0-73821000-1313033622_thumb.jpgpost-24585-0-26832900-1313033623_thumb.jpgpost-24585-0-83567900-1313033623_thumb.jpgpost-24585-0-45139100-1313033624_thumb.jpg

This is a very time consuming process and adds an additional few hours and is very meticulous, but the end product looks head and shoulders SO much more professional than what I was creating before. The addition of trim allows for cleaner cuts of the scans and better usage of space, and prevents the ugly "wrapover" problems that can occur. It accentuates the lampshade very nicely and adds that extra touch to make them look more professional.

If anyone's interested in just a shade, PM me, we'll work something out, obviously the cost won't be as much as a lamp. Be prepared, though, my lamp orders come first, so I'm working on those before processing any additional shades.

• Like 4

Cebus: Any update on when we will need to pay? A ball park range would be great cos all these games coming out in October/November I'm buying and want to make sure I have enough money for it...which I will anyway...just don't want to run myself in too much debt ;) Thanks!

<Customer Service Automated Voice>

Orders are being processed in the order in which they were received.

</Customer Service Automated Voice>

I actually thought I could tackle a large grouping of them simultaneously, but time has proven that I'm having to do them one at a time. The first order is 99% done, just need to get the carts, and then I'll be progressing through the rest of them. Hopefully this doesn't take forever and a day, but it probably will, as I'm doing it in spare time, which is incredibly limited at the moment. I probably shouldn't have picked summer as a time to start really working on these, as my wife is a graduate student and has very little, if any, income during the summer months so I end up having to work additional hours a week to ensure we can pay the bills and rent, etc. -- but school starts for her on Monday and we'll be back in the normal swing of things, so I can get everything done much, much quicker once that happens. :)

Also once I get the first order complete I usually get this good 'cascade' thing going in which I hammer out the additional ones VERY quickly. :) I'd say end of October at the very latest, but once again, don't quote me on it, as you never know what curveballs life will throw me these days.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...