IGNORED

WANTED Jaguar

NebraskaDragon

I want to buy a Jaguar. I really wanted one when they came out but I was 11. Now I have the chance to go back and play the games I couldnt afford then. I would prefer it to be boxed, but if the price is right i suppose it doesnt have to be  :D

Dude, how middle of nowhere are you? West of Lincoln, or WAY West of Lincoln? If you're anywhere near Lincoln or Omaha, you can probably pick up a Jaguar at Gamers. I know they always have games and controllers in stock whenever I'm there, and I think I've seen the console itself on their pricelist.

I want to buy a Jaguar. I really wanted one when they came out but I was 11. Now I have the chance to go back and play the games I couldnt afford then. I would prefer it to be boxed, but if the price is right i suppose it doesnt have to be  :D

Dude, how middle of nowhere are you? West of Lincoln, or WAY West of Lincoln? If you're anywhere near Lincoln or Omaha, you can probably pick up a Jaguar at Gamers. I know they always have games and controllers in stock whenever I'm there, and I think I've seen the console itself on their pricelist.

Very middle of nowhere. 2 hours west of Lincoln. Do you remember how much they were selling stuff for?

Hmmm...... can you give an address of a Gamers in Omaha? If the store is decent enough, I'd make a roadtrip for some Jag stuff :)

Brian

Hmmm...... can you give an address of a Gamers in Omaha?  If the store is decent enough, I'd make a roadtrip for some Jag stuff :)

Brian

The best one is a block from the corner of 72nd and Dodge, two of the main thoroughfares of the city. If you're heading West on Dodge, the 72nd intersection is just past Family Fun Center (best retro-arcade in town) and just before Crossroads Mall. You hang a left and go past Borders. The only problem is that the store itself is on the other side of a median, so you either have to go past it and turn around in the Circuit City parking lot (the safe way) or take the very first left at a stoplight and make a hard right into a narrow driveway that was obviously only intended to be an outlet for the cell phone store next door. The latter way can be dangerous but you can always opt out if you see an outbound car coming and circle around.

And if you decide to hit the Gamers while you're here, drop by my place for a soft drink or a brew and some head-to-head gaming - I'm only two miles down the road in the other direction, just past the corner of 72nd and Blondo. :D

If you had anything really spectacular, I would consider putting up my Jaguar for trade. I have a list of games along with the jag at the bottom of my signature. Check it out.

Like I said, it would have to be something I don't already have. If not, good luck finding a Jag. I found mine at a lawn sale for $10 and it works. The only thing is that I only have one game for it..."White Men Can't Jump" and that game is horrible..unboxed of course.

Hmmm...... can you give an address of a Gamers in Omaha?  If the store is decent enough, I'd make a roadtrip for some Jag stuff :)

Brian

The best one is a block from the corner of 72nd and Dodge, two of the main thoroughfares of the city. If you're heading West on Dodge, the 72nd intersection is just past Family Fun Center (best retro-arcade in town) and just before Crossroads Mall. You hang a left and go past Borders. The only problem is that the store itself is on the other side of a median, so you either have to go past it and turn around in the Circuit City parking lot (the safe way) or take the very first left at a stoplight and make a hard right into a narrow driveway that was obviously only intended to be an outlet for the cell phone store next door. The latter way can be dangerous but you can always opt out if you see an outbound car coming and circle around.

And if you decide to hit the Gamers while you're here, drop by my place for a soft drink or a brew and some head-to-head gaming - I'm only two miles down the road in the other direction, just past the corner of 72nd and Blondo. :D

Dankee for the information! :) It's a 5.5 hour drive from my house, but hell, it'll be worth it if I get some games :D

Brian