IGNORED

FS: Modified Starpath Supercharger

orangest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ide buy a broken one..

I can test and repair broken leads and hardware. not good with testing ICs though

I don't know what's wrong with it. I cracked it open to see if there were any obvious wires disconnected, but it appeared to be fine. Hmm. I'l have to take some pictures for your diagnosis. If it can't be fixed, I'd sell/trade it in its broken condition. Really wish their audio plug wasn't so well-endowed.

endowed? the cable is too long?

once good thing to do would be to use a multimeter and make sure both leads make it from inside to the case to the corresponding connection on the audio jack. Also, clean the cart connection really good like scraping with a wooden toothpick or fiberglass pen.

you should post this sale link in the various supercharger threads here. I think there are people who have posted in those threads that would want this at this great price who maybe do not frequent the marketplace forum. if I did not have one already I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.

once good thing to do would be to use a multimeter and make sure both leads make it from inside to the case to the corresponding connection on the audio jack. Also, clean the cart connection really good like scraping with a wooden toothpick or fiberglass pen.

Well-endowed as in the plug on the audio cable is more than 3.5 mm that's for sure. A tape recorder & my Dingoo felt a bit of discomfort while inserting it in. It fit, but it stressed out the metal tangs inside.

Well-endowed as in the plug on the audio cable is more than 3.5 mm that's for sure. A tape recorder & my Dingoo felt a bit of discomfort while inserting it in. It fit, but it stressed out the metal tangs inside.

I modified mine long ago and found out the toggle switch I installed was defective. You may want to check that out as well.

• 4 months later...