IGNORED

HALLOWEEN PROTO 1 & 2 SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - NEW VIDEO ADDED

• 2 weeks later...

I know there's some amazing artists here - Would love to see your work. I posted a thread with the details in the CONTEST section. Winner will receive a copy of the special edition cart and box.

reminds me of something .... ;)

Didn't you find that in a Belgian flea market? :D

So - Here is how everything is looking so far. I have one artist who sent some test shots today and looks incredible - The box style will be similar to the old halloween wizard box with orange, etc. A flashing LED will be in the box and a USB push button sound chip (in the box) will play the halloween theme (I though that was pretty neat). The cart will also have a LED flashing around the pumpkin area. Right now, I am estimating the cost to be $110 shipped. I could start taking pre-orders if you want to reserve your copy. People on the list will have first shot at pre-ordering. I am definitely no expert here, but I'm hoping to have everything ready to go end of august/early september.

Paypal address is allhallowseve@hotmail.com

Please give atariage ID when paying - This way I can tell who's paid and mark off the list. I will be working on a proto (of the proto) when things start to come together a bit.

I love the "texturing" of the image (He's a master at this effect and (luckily) a big halloween fan). I am still hoping another artist can do art for the second proto (another huge halloween fan and amazing artist), but he's been horribly busy these days.

halloween.jpg

Edited by allhallowseve2000