IGNORED

Top 20 Rarest CIB Intellivision Games

cmart604

I've been meaning to do this for a while, here's a visual representation of the unofficial top 25 rarest Intellivision games fresh from the shelves at Cmart. (Expanded from 20 as per Rev's request) ( and a bonus original 125 CIB pic...actually 126, a variation snuck in there)

In groups of five, with Spiker at #1, Tutankham at #6, Triple Challenge at #11, Worm Whomper at #16, and Tower of Doom at #21.Enjoy. :)

:lust:

Bro, you are HOARDING!! The cool kind, not the seventeen cats, off your meds kind.

Lol! That's what 12 years of collecting INTV looks like. No cats, no meds, way too organized to be a living amongst rotting food hoarder. There's a whole lot more pics to come, many many variations and systems still to see. :)

Oh Cmart....what are we going to do with you.............:D

I used to have alot of duplicate rare games(not as much as you) but i sold them off like 2 years ago. One copy per game is good enough for me.

But you always have good stuff to trade!!!!

Bro, you are HOARDING!! The cool kind, not the seventeen cats, off your meds kind.

Lol! That's what 12 years of collecting INTV looks like. No cats, no meds, way too organized to be a living amongst rotting food hoarder. There's a whole lot more pics to come, many many variations and systems still to see. :)

I'd be more than happy to take some of those doubles off your hands. I can help you make room. It's looking too crowded over there. :roll:

make a new thread or in the collection thread!

make a new thread or in the collection thread!

WOw cmart! You should post some more pics in the collector thread. I see a few variation in the piles but otherwise how come you have so many of many of the games?

Mostly it's just I've been collecting for a long time and often I buy a lot with a bunch of games and others that I already have are included, or I think they're a great deal, or it looks like a better box, etc, etc. :)

I will be posting in the collection thread, it'll have to be in three parts though, one for games, one for hardware, and one for catalogs, paperwork and miscellaneous cool INTV stuff, I seriously have that much. :D I'm waiting for a bunch of Digiplay stuff to arrive at which time the collection posts will happen.

WOw cmart! You should post some more pics in the collector thread. I see a few variation in the piles but otherwise how come you have so many of many of the games?

I will be posting updated pics in the thread soon as well.

I just dont have alot of duplicates.

very nice collection.

i noticed that all your games are used. do you collect only used game since you are a player also?

for me, I'm more a collector then a player so I prefer new game.

however, for atari 2600, only use game.

Thanks Max, I have a lot of sealed games as well, that was only a fraction of my collection. ;) Soon I'll post pictures of my whole collection, including all the variations, and what is likely the most complete boxed Intellivision hardware collection I'm aware of, as well as a lot of other catalogs, manuals, and miscellaneous INTV stuff. :)

I've been meaning to do this for a while, here's a visual representation of the unofficial top 25 rarest Intellivision games fresh from the shelves at Cmart. (Expanded from 20 as per Rev's request) ( and a bonus original 125 CIB pic...actually 126, a variation snuck in there)

In groups of five, with Spiker at #1, Tutankham at #6, Triple Challenge at #11, Worm Whomper at #16, and Tower of Doom at #21.Enjoy. :)

Wow! That is incredible! What a beautiful collection!

I would say River Raid is harder to find than Worm Whomper simply because of all the copies that were sold NOS from that one site before they ran out. Just my opinion though.

It's nice to see that I have 9 of those games boxed. :)

Tempest

Wow! That is incredible! What a beautiful collection!

Thanks! :)

I would say River Raid is harder to find than Worm Whomper simply because of all the copies that were sold NOS from that one site before they ran out. Just my opinion though.

It's nice to see that I have 9 of those games boxed. :)

Tempest

You might be right Tempest, especially looking at my collection since I have more Worm Whompers than River Raids, although as I was putting stuff away I found another two CIB River Raids. :) That said, Worm Whomper definitely fetches a premium relative to River Raid.

Can we get a final top 25 list going?

I thought I just did that....with pictures! :P :D

duh.....i just looked at the pics...i didnt read what you had above them. :D

so, that is going to be the final top 25 rare games list?

looks good to me!

Edited by revolutionika

Can we get a final top 25 list going?

I thought I just did that....with pictures! :P :D

duh.....i just looked at the pics...i didnt read what you had above them. :D

so, that is going to be the final top 25 rare games list?

looks good to me!

We can move things around as a group, I just tried to mix my list, yours and ghsqb's together, sort of.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I recently completed my 125.

(loose carts only mind you)

And I figured I would post up some pics,

as well as give my opinions regarding

which ones were the toughest to locate for me.

post-17556-0-19946600-1315778847_thumb.jpg

post-17556-0-34142500-1315778860_thumb.jpg

post-17556-0-04387800-1315778916_thumb.jpg

post-17556-0-18395300-1315778928_thumb.jpg

Tutankham by far was my Achilles heal.

Super Cobra was also tough, but not nearly as much.

Spiker, Mud Buggies, & Wrestling were of course difficult.

River Raid was also not easy for some reason.

Congo Bongo & Fathom were spendy, but turned up all the time.

The educational games, the ECS games, & maybe a few straglers

here & there gave me some trouble, but not much.

Probably the hardest part for me was my own O.C.D. which can often cause me frustration!

I absolutely had to have certain labels for certain games. (variations drive me crazy)

Lastly, I still have a few unanswered questions.

(99% sure the answers are NO, but I will always doubt) Examples:

1.) Golf, Tennis, Boxing, Skiing, Bowling, Chess (do these carts exist with logos?)

2.) Armor Battle (does this exist withOUT the tank logo?)

3.) Centipede (anybody have an inverted Jenny of this one?)

4.) Do the European Coleco carts really work on an INTV II console?

Maybe some others questions I cannot recall at this time.

Regards,

Billy

Wow, that's a lot of rare games. That is an amazing collection. I see there are many double-ups, triple-ups, quadruple-ups, and more. I would kill for a collection like yours. 4 Boxed Stadium Mud Buggies??? How much for 1 of them? lol

Edited by IntellivisionGuy97