IGNORED

Top 20 Rarest CIB Intellivision Games

cmart604

@Supergun : Great shots of the 125, very cool to see them displayed like that! :thumbsup: (Glad I could help. ;) )

As for your questions, #1) the answer is No, while there are multiple versions of the cart label, none of them contain logos.

#2) the answer is Yes, there are I believe two versions of the Armor Battle Cart label which don't show the tank, one is the INTV late release white label version and the Digiplay version as well if memory serves.

#3) What's an inverted Jenny? :?

#4 ) I'll need to try some of the CBS releases in an INTV 2 for you.

By the way, intvfunhouse.com is your variant searching friend, although the site hasn't been active for years and there are definitely more variations that have been uncovered. That said, it's a great site to learn about all the things to collect for the INTV.

@IntellivisionGuy97: Wait till you see the rest of my collection! :cool: :ponder: Luckily you're young so you have lots of time to build up your collection. You'll be exceeding us all one day! :) I may have a Cmart sale later this fall after some trades and pending deals get completed, maybe you can put in a Christmas request!

Edited by cmart604

Yes, INTV funhouse is a pretty awesome website. I have been there many times!

>>> there are I believe two versions of the Armor Battle Cart label which don't show the tank, one is the INTV late release white label version and the Digiplay version as well if memory serves. <<<

I knew about the white label variant, but didn't care for it, however what is this "digiplay" version you speak of? I have never heard of it. Do you have a pic?

>>> #3) What's an inverted Jenny? :? <<<

It is the terminology used to describe a cart sticker that was applied upside down on a cart.

It originates from the famous "UR" postage stamp from 1918.

Here is the stamp. You never saw the movie Brewster's Millions when you were growing up?!

post-17556-0-09017600-1315874425_thumb.jpg

Here are two NES examples of them:

post-17556-0-39563600-1315874448_thumb.jpg

post-17556-0-75999500-1315874458_thumb.jpg

I made this pic to show you what I meant. At the top are the two NES cartridges in the

"normal" way that they are supposed to be. Beneath that, is a normal DK & inverted jenny DK JR.

to illustrate what I mean. And at the bottom are the 3 normal samples of how the 3 Atari INTV

cartridges were released.

post-17556-0-21820400-1315874472_thumb.jpg

You will notice that the Centipede is different then the others. Atari chose to change the

orientation of their labels during production. But it drives me CRAZY! So, although I normally

do not care for nor collect inverted jenny's, this particular game, INTV Centipede, is one that

I would like to find some day!

• 1 month later...

Yes, INTV funhouse is a pretty awesome website. I have been there many times!

>>> there are I believe two versions of the Armor Battle Cart label which don't show the tank, one is the INTV late release white label version and the Digiplay version as well if memory serves. <<<

I knew about the white label variant, but didn't care for it, however what is this "digiplay" version you speak of? I have never heard of it. Do you have a pic?

>>> #3) What's an inverted Jenny? :? <<<

It is the terminology used to describe a cart sticker that was applied upside down on a cart.

It originates from the famous "UR" postage stamp from 1918.

Here is the stamp. You never saw the movie Brewster's Millions when you were growing up?!

post-17556-0-09017600-1315874425_thumb.jpg

Here are two NES examples of them:

post-17556-0-39563600-1315874448_thumb.jpg

post-17556-0-75999500-1315874458_thumb.jpg

I made this pic to show you what I meant. At the top are the two NES cartridges in the

"normal" way that they are supposed to be. Beneath that, is a normal DK & inverted jenny DK JR.

to illustrate what I mean. And at the bottom are the 3 normal samples of how the 3 Atari INTV

cartridges were released.

post-17556-0-21820400-1315874472_thumb.jpg

You will notice that the Centipede is different then the others. Atari chose to change the

orientation of their labels during production. But it drives me CRAZY! So, although I normally

do not care for nor collect inverted jenny's, this particular game, INTV Centipede, is one that

I would like to find some day!

I hate how some Coleco cart labels are upside down.

• 9 months later...

I have 3 of them, it's one of my favourite variations. :)

So far Cmart....so far......

That is all I need to say about that. If I told you more your head would explode.

If you tell me you found a French CDN Super Cobra I just might cry myself to sleep! Lol! .)

I have 3 of them, it's one of my favourite variations. :)

So far Cmart....so far......

That is all I need to say about that. If I told you more your head would explode.

If you tell me you found a French CDN Super Cobra I just might cry myself to sleep! Lol! .)

No, I wish though!

Go PM on this....

CONGRATS! im trying to get every vectrex game, boxed :D i also got an atari 2600 2 months ago, and i have 32 games for it! the games are really cheap, thats why i love it so much :)

Good luck on a boxed Mr. Boston ;)

now does he need it to be cib full set. would that not be considered a variation??

CONGRATS! im trying to get every vectrex game, boxed :D i also got an atari 2600 2 months ago, and i have 32 games for it! the games are really cheap, thats why i love it so much :)

now does he need it to be cib full set. would that not be considered a variation??

i would need to get every game boxed, for me thats considered a totally complete collection :)

i would need to get every game boxed, for me thats considered a totally complete collection :)

so u dont consider it a variation like sears baseball and mattel baseball? isnt it another game, clean sweep, just with mr boston added? in the years i checked ebay every day for vectrex i have never seen a mr boston appear

so u dont consider it a variation like sears baseball and mattel baseball? isnt it another game, clean sweep, just with mr boston added? in the years i checked ebay every day for vectrex i have never seen a mr boston appear

Its not a label variation. You probably haven't seen it because I think that there are only two known boxed copies.

Its not a label variation. You probably haven't seen it because I think that there are only two known boxed copies.

besides adding mr boston in the game and box, etc. isnt the gameplay the same?

besides adding mr boston in the game and box, etc. isnt the gameplay the same?

The overlay is different. There is an advertisement before the game starts and the graphics have been changed. The character is a top hat instead of a vacuum cleaner. The game plays the same as clean sweep.

• 3 months later...