IGNORED

N64 must-haves?

EricBall

My problem with Paper Mario is that even this long after it's release, I still can't find it anywhere for less than $50. I know there were stores with dozen of copies of it that never put it on sale ONCE. Where those copies are now? Heck if I know. It's now next to impossible to get new N64 at a major retailer, they've all gone to clearance or perhaps even to eBay. Maybe I'll get lucky and come across one at Toy Liquidators - I got Resident Evil 2 and Conker's Bad Fur Day for $15 each NIB there.

I'm suprised no one has suggested Mischeif Makers.......Lego Racers.

Lego Racers is a good game for small kids who still like to play with Lego bricks.

Mischief Makers has a very good anime look, so does: Mystical Ninja starring Goemon and Goemon's Great Adventure.

Another good game to have is Quest 64.

My absolute, 100%, no doubt favorite game on the N64 was Pokemon Snap.  Kind of a photographic safari game starring Pokemon, kind of peaceful, yet still challenging.  I kind of want to go play it right now actually...

Although I wouldn't say any game is a must have on the N64, I agree that this game is very kid-friendly, my son and I enjoy playing it.

The biggest MUST HAVE title on the N64 is Pokemon Puzzle League, unless, of course, you already have Tetris Flash for SNES.

I have a pretty small N64 library 'cause I couldn't find a lot of games I liked, but I will put my stamp of approval on the following:

F-Zero X

Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth

The New Tetris

Gauntlet Legends

Shadowgate 64

WCW/NWO Revenge

WWF Wrestlemania 2000

WWF No Mercy (but it's freaking HARD!)

The biggest MUST HAVE title on the N64 is Pokemon Puzzle League, unless, of course, you already have Tetris Flash for SNES.

Or the GBC version, or Tetris Attack for the GB.

Or, when it comes down to it, any Tetris game, any Tetris clone or any Tetris varient, including Baku Baku for the Saturn and Rampage Puzzle Attack for the GBA.

Or the GBC version, or Tetris Attack for the GB.

Or, when it comes down to it, any Tetris game, any Tetris clone or any Tetris varient, including Baku Baku for the Saturn and Rampage Puzzle Attack for the GBA.

Well, I mistyped "Flash" whenI meant Tetris Attack, but anyways, the rest of your statement's not really accurate. Tetris Attack/PPL and Baku Baku are only like Tetris in the sense that they're both puzzle games. The gameplay and goals are completely different. It's like saying when it comes down to there's no reason to get Tekken 4 when you already have Karate Champ.