IGNORED

Some Interesting Auctions & Dealing with Possum-Glory

screamin1

Despite the problems stated in this thread, I decided to go ahead and bid on one of his items. Low amount of money so no problem if it turns sour.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3005552177

He probably has several of the same items, but the statement in the auction that the picture is the exact same item bidder will receive can not be a true statement. The reason is that he has relisted the item I won and used the same pictures. So definately one of us is not getting the exact item pictured.

the other auction relist is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3006313621

Nobody should be fooled by this guy. He is the worst seller I have ever dealt with on eBay. He does ship a few items now and then, but he has 18 negatives in the last month alone. I also take offense at the reasoning he gives for making his feedback private. What does it take for eBay to kick off a seller? Also how can he still be a powerseller and keep the square trade seals on his auctions. Amazing. He still owes me $70 from my failed transactions. Now he isn't even returning emails. I may yet make that drive to Ohio to deal with this loser.

He does ship a few items now and then, but he has 18 negatives in the last month alone.  

He has gotten 18 negatives in the last seven days!! Wow! That is nearly *half* of all the feedback he's gotten in the last seven days. And 28 negatives in the last month. Wow and look at all the crap at the top of his auction! This sure as hell would not inspire me to bid on any of his items:

SELLER UPDATE FEB 6, 2003 - Due to Feedback Abuse by Bogus Buyers on Ebay, I have decided to make my feedback profile PRIVATE for now until Ebay can get things resolved. If you would like to view my feedback profile, please email me and I will give you access to it.

NEW BACKUP EMAIL ADDRESS - If you write me and do not get a reply within 24 to 48 hours or less, then it's quite possible that I did not receive your email for some reason, so if that happens then please write to my ALTERNATE email address which I check regularly, GLITTERSPIKE@NAPIGATOR.COM

*****PLEASE NOTE MY NEW SHIPPING POLICY EFFECTIVE DEC. 30th:*****

If I Screw Up And Don't Get Your Auction Item(s) Shipped Out On The Way To You Within FIVE (5) Days After Receiving Your Payment, Then You Get The Item(s) For FREE!

The "private feedback" explanation is obviously total BS (given all the people here who have complained about him, and certainly people on AA only represent a small percentage of the people who have dealt with him). And can you selectively give people access to your private feedback as he states? The new "backup" email address line says to me that he's had many problems responding to people's emails in a timely fashion, and the "new shipping policy" shows that he has had some type of shipping problems in the recent past. I've never seen so many red flags before. :)

..Al

Here's my latest email from James Redd in response to me finally leaving negative feedback. I left negative feedback finally as I was so extremely pissed off about the reason for him switching to "private". Also I am still out $70 over two months after the auctions have closed. We were going to work out a deal where some of his debt would be erased if I won some of the games he put up on eBay (the low priced ones). Now, after reading this email I am about ready to tear into this sucker...

Hi Scott,

Why on Earth would you leave all that bad feedback before giving me a chance to answer your email, which you just sent on the same day? Actually I had your check all written out here except for the amount, I was waiting to see if you were going to bid on any more of my auction items except that one, as it is relatively inexpensive and I thought you might want to combine shipping with something else.

But now.... all those bad feedbacks will no doubt hurt sales again so I

cannot be sure I can fulfill my other due and promised debts on time now... you will still get paid, YES you will, you have NOT lost money as you stated. however, sending it cannot be my top priority now until I see what my altered cash flow will be. I sure do not understand you, (shaking head in dismay), all along the way you have done EVERYTHING you could to impede my ability to pay you back, yet you claim to want to be paid quickly. Now it will have to take longer yet, I have no choice. But you WILL get paid eventually.

Yours,

possum-glory@usa.com

This guy is the worst possible eBay scum.

Yeah, I saw very recently about possum_glory already Not a registered user!!  I wondering is Ebay shut down possum_glory's account? or is James decide to closed his account?  which one??

Wow that must have just happened, because when I was looking at his account last night it was still active. I would not be surprised if he pops up with another eBay id, hoping to start with a clean slate...

..Al

Yeah, I saw very recently about possum_glory already Not a registered user!!  I wondering is Ebay shut down possum_glory's account? or is James decide to closed his account?  which one??

Wow that must have just happened, because when I was looking at his account last night it was still active. I would not be surprised if he pops up with another eBay id, hoping to start with a clean slate...

..Al

he cant hide from the Atari Collectors :)

They suspended his account shortly before 7am my time and ended all his auctions.

I **appuad** to Ebay did doing a good job to suspended his account! Beacuse he is too many exuse or unresonsable to the bidders. They (Atari collectors) are really fed up with James! :x

Jason

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I know this is kind of an old topic already, but I was wondering how many of you paid this piece of garbage through regular mail and never received your item(s). I believe that anyone who did this can file a mail fraud complaint as I'm about to do. If a number of people do it, someone may take notice and this guy could face heavy fines and jail time.

I'd love to get this piece of crap. Even though he only took me for 9.05, it's the principle of the matter. I hate scam artists!!!