IGNORED

cleaning off my desk, and need to get it gone...

sloopy

Ok I was clearing off my desk, and found some stuff, instead of trash, its here... and ebay next...

all prices are negotiable, and trades are considered (mostly interested in 8bit computer, but other stuff considered), prices DO NOT include shipping. PayPal is fine.

Apple IIe card for Macintosh LC, i have two, one with joystick/floppy cable and one without...

(i also have an LC, but it stopped working after my son used it to play some games that were on it, ask if interested)

Card: $15

Card with cable: $25

post-24811-0-73288800-1310170174_thumb.jpg

Railroad Tycoon for the PC, this was bought at a RadioShack, and has both 5.25" and 3.5" disks, and includes all docs, box is worn, but all contents are in great condition.

$20

post-24811-0-86436600-1310170187_thumb.jpg

Radio Shack Pocket Computer PC-6, has no batteries in it (and no battery ooze), needs 3 batteries two CR2032, and one other one i dont rem, but is 'scratched' in side next to the compartment where it goes, also its in a little rough shape, and missing one of the three screws that hold the bottom on (i used it for years like this as this is how i got it). It worked the last time i used it, which was 10+ years ago...

$20

post-24811-0-39876800-1310170203_thumb.png

Radio Shack Pocket Computer PC-2, this is JUST the box, manual, and insert... it does NOT include the machine. i do have the cassette interface for this, but needs cleanup before it would let me take a pic.

Box/Manual/Insert:$2 (this is more to cover the cost of getting a box to ship it in)

cassette interface:$10

post-24811-0-91027200-1310170222_thumb.jpg

HP 28S Scientific Graphing Calculator, I got this when I was in college and used it up until a few months back when the last set of batteries i bought died... i also have a HP 32S-II so i dont need this one. needs new batteries, takes 3 size 'N'. Last time i looked, i had the Users Manual for this, but no the programmers manual, if i find it, it will be included...

$50

post-24811-0-55827200-1310170232_thumb.jpg

any questions, just ask...

sloopy.