IGNORED

Slither

schuwalker

Anybody else a big fan of this game? I'm in the minority, but I think Slither trumps Centipede for gameplay! I remember my parents bought my brother and I the rolleraball accessory on clearance at Zayre's - remember that store? And became a devout fan ever since!

I've been in the arcade scene since the late 70's and have a collection of cabs myself. About 2 years ago, I've been on the hunt for a ded. Slither machine.

Let me tell you, this is a *rare* machine! It's so rare even parts are hard to come by! This, Victory and Looping are very rare in the dedicated scene! I thanks the CV to actually make ports of some of these gems!

Back to the parts, I finally got one piece for Slither....So if you have any parts for a Slither cab? Let me know! :)

One question... has a boxed Slither ever surfaced or has it ever been comfirmed to even exist?

0710111205.jpg

• Like 1

Here are two Homebrew boxes that have been created by avid Coleco enthusiasts. Sorry for the small picture size, but that's all I got.

These were made by me ;)

The left one is the older one, and it look like $hit

While the right one is the latest I made, better resolution

Now, I need the time to print and sell them, I actually have a couples of boxes made that I need to print but can't find the time to sell them though.....

Here are two Homebrew boxes that have been created by avid Coleco enthusiasts. Sorry for the small picture size, but that's all I got.

These were made by me ;)

The left one is the older one, and it look like $hit

While the right one is the latest I made, better resolution

Now, I need the time to print and sell them, I actually have a couples of boxes made that I need to print but can't find the time to sell them though.....

Definitely interested when the time comes! ;) BTW: Awesome job! :lust:

So it's safe to say that a Slither box or a Turbo for that matter, never existed?

Anybody else a big fan of this game? I'm in the minority, but I think Slither trumps Centipede for gameplay! I remember my parents bought my brother and I the rolleraball accessory on clearance at Zayre's - remember that store? And became a devout fan ever since!

I've been in the arcade scene since the late 70's and have a collection of cabs myself. About 2 years ago, I've been on the hunt for a ded. Slither machine.

Let me tell you, this is a *rare* machine! It's so rare even parts are hard to come by! This, Victory and Looping are very rare in the dedicated scene! I thanks the CV to actually make ports of some of these gems!

Back to the parts, I finally got one piece for Slither....So if you have any parts for a Slither cab? Let me know! :)

One question... has a boxed Slither ever surfaced or has it ever been comfirmed to even exist?

0710111205.jpg

Slither arcade have never seen but for sure one of the best games for the ColecoVision !

LOOPING also a great game, I loved the arcade and had it in the past. Sold it in 1995.

A pity the ColecoVision version so bad version and cannot destroy the missile from the top.

Some homebrewer can modify the current version ?????

As someone just getting back into the CV, this is a bit of a "newb" question but do games like Turbo and Slither need their special controllers or can they be played with regular stock CV controllers?

Slither have no idea

Destructor you can get from Pixelboy

Turbo I got on the web but do not remember where. there was a thread for that..

As someone just getting back into the CV, this is a bit of a "newb" question but do games like Turbo and Slither need their special controllers or can they be played with regular stock CV controllers?

Slither use the Roller Controller.... however...

You can get a modifed Slither rom to use with stock controller on newcoleco website

You can get a modifed Slither rom to use with stock controller on newcoleco website

Why the heck would you want to use a joystick for a trackball game?

Why the heck would you want to use a joystick for a trackball game?

Because I don't have the roller controller and really have no desire (or room) for all the mammoth add ons for the CV.

Edited by AtariLeaf

NewColeco also modified Destructor, Turbo and Victory to work with the standard Hand Controller. Would like to see a "Dukes of Hazard" controller hack come to fruition one day as well... maybe then I would actually give the game a little more play time.

http://www.ccjvq.com/newcoleco/

Because I don't have the roller controller and really have no desire (or room) for all the mammoth add ons for the CV.

Once you get a trackball you'll see how much nicer games like Centipede, Slither, Space Fury, Star Wars, Subroc and Omega Race play! :)

HMMM interesting! I thought Star Wars really really sucked big time when I played it and wondered why anyone would like it after playing it. I was however using the controller and not the roller controller.