IGNORED

Worthy of the title Adventure III?

Byte Knight

37 members have voted

1. 1. Legal issues aside, is my new Adventure game worthy of the title Adventure III?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe in its finished form.
    • "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

i too don't think there is much lordly about this game - 'lords' reminds me too much of british gentlemen taking tea after the fox hunt.

here's what you got:

a castle

a dragon

a wizard

a chalice (or grail)

a knight

a dungeon

a quest

(and yes) ADVENTURE!

there ought to be enough there to get a decent title- how about "THE DRAGON WIZARD" or "KNIGHT OF THE GOLDEN CHALICE" or "THE KNIGHT'S QUEST FOR THE GOLDEN GRAIL IN THE CASTLE OF THE DRAGON WIZARD: AN ATARI ADVENTURE"

Maybe put an emphasis on the Dragon in the title or the other monsters? Since it seems to be a sequel to Evil Magician returns, why not work "Wizard" into the title?

"Dragons, and Wizards, and Trolls! Oh my!" :P

Maybe even use "Castle" in the title since the chalice appears in any one of the castles that you have to search through.

Personally, I would stay away from using "Chalice" or maybe even "Quest" in the title. They just seem a little overused and just a teeny bit too cheesy.

Edited by Legend

Personally, I would stay away from using "Chalice" or maybe even "Quest" in the title. They just seem a little overused and just a teeny bit too cheesy.

Dang, I was going to suggest "Quest for the Golden Chalice".

Lol.

I meant to work "Magician" into the title instead of "wizard" btw. Although "Wizard" would be cool too.

Lol.

I meant to work "Magician" into the title instead of "wizard" btw. Although "Wizard" would be cool too.

Here, I through in usernames...

"Pioneering Magician's Legend of the Golden Chalice"

• Like 1

Lol.

Here, I through in usernames...

"Pioneering Magician's Legend of the Golden Chalice"

"super number 1 fighting knight to the magic man evil of chalice!!"

The game is worthy, but I'm not fond of the game getting shaped by the contraints that Atari put upon Adventure 2. My suggestion would be to either build upon the Evil Magician theme, put another word in front of adventure (like Epic Adventure), or go with something new.

I think Epic Adventure is fine, but here are some alternate ideas...

Hey everyone,

Here is box art that I created for the game:

<snip>

Hope you like it :)

Thanks,

-B

Fantastic! I have never seen work more worthy of a compliment! All I can do is wonder how you do things like that? Aside from obvious artistic talent, you must have a hell of a set of tools!

Bravo!