IGNORED

Worthy of the title Adventure III?

Byte Knight

37 members have voted

1. 1. Legal issues aside, is my new Adventure game worthy of the title Adventure III?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe in its finished form.
    • "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

That box art does look awesome. There is a typo on the back that says " for 1 or 2 players" though.

Oops! Thanks. All of the copy on the back is currently placeholder copy. I also have "Todd Lastname" in the copyright line. :)

-B

you don't want to violate the copyright of Todd Lastname. his lawyers are vicious.

That box art does look awesome. There is a typo on the back that says " for 1 or 2 players" though.

Oops! Thanks. All of the copy on the back is currently placeholder copy. I also have "Todd Lastname" in the copyright line. :)

-B

you don't want to violate the copyright of Todd Lastname. his lawyers are vicious.

You got that right!

Also, I was thinking that we could come up with a new story for the back of the box. The current one sounds a lot like the story of EMR...

Thanks,

Todd Lastname

Edited by Byte Knight

-B

You got that right!

Also, I was thinking that we could come up with a new story for the back of the box. The current one sounds a lot like the story of EMR...

Thanks,

Todd Lastname

LOL. I don't want any trouble...:)

I only put that story copy in as a placeholder. When you have your copy finzalized, send it to me and I will get it placed in the template.

Thanks!

-B

I agree, the box artwork, etc looks great! 8)

The game graphics and game play elements so far are impressive! Nice work, Todd!

Name idea: ADVENTURE2

Pronounced: Adventure Squared.

It has two meanings: First, it refers to the higher resolution graphics and game play. Second, it pays tribute to the square hero of the original game. :)

Here's a cartridge comp, too:

It's low res, and not the most crisp image, but you get the idea. :D

-B

That looks amazing - great work!

Thanks! Happy you like it. When do you think you'll have final copy for the box, etc.?

-B

I agree, the box artwork, etc looks great! 8)

The game graphics and game play elements so far are impressive! Nice work, Todd!

Name idea: ADVENTURE2

Pronounced: Adventure Squared.

It has two meanings: First, it refers to the higher resolution graphics and game play. Second, it pays tribute to the square hero of the original game. :)

Thanks! GREAT title that you came up with, but I fear that it would get mixed up with Adventure 2...

Hi Todd,

I incorporated the new copy / copyright info into the box art and cart label.

Take a look and let me know your thoughts:

Thanks,

B

Looks great - I'd buy one! I sent you a slightly edited version of the story with some changes my "editor" made.

Does anyone know where I could print out some Atari game-sized boxes online?

Todd

Hi Todd,

I'll get the copy changes in place. As far as boxes go, I got a few from Marc Oberhauser and they looked great. But I think he's in Europe. Not sure who in the US prints them...

-B

Thanks - Marc does great work, but they're not cheap. The plastic boxes that I used on my last game were a little over a dollar a piece, so I may go that route again. Unless I can figure out a way to do a cardboard box on my own...