IGNORED

Willing to trade/sell 2600s for newbies/starters

Brad2600

If anyone's desiring to start an Atari collection but doesn't have anything Atari, I am willing to do the following in order to raise cash for an auction I won but need some cash for:

-1 of my 2600 systems. Woodgrain. 4 switch. or 1 2600jr

-1 or 2 games that I have spares of

You will need to buy a RF adaptor and power plug as I don't have neither.

Let me know what you think.

I'm willing to let this deal go for $25 dollars OR trade.

Thanks. I have references from Witchfyde and I will do what I can to answer anyone's questions.

I also have spare joysticks and paddles. Those would be included naturally with the system.

Remember, I am still new to trading/selling things so give me a chance. I'm a very honest person and that doesn't always work in my favor. However, If anyone has better suggestions regarding selling things on here, let me know. I really don't want to try EBay. I could...but then I know I would get greedy. I just know.

But based on the deal with Witchfynde, I have a lot of confidence when it comes to selling/buying/trading.

But based on the deal with Witchfynde, I have a lot of confidence when it comes to selling/buying/trading.

Yep, this is a good place. Hopefully someone will come through with something. You might want to add that you're willing to trade for an Intellivision, Atari 5200 or 7800 or ColecoVision, since you've been wanting those systems :)

I might be interested in it if I can't resolve the color issues on mine. I'm not a "starter" per se but I think we could work out a good trade. I know you were interested in my SMS, so I could swap you the bare deck (power supply and RF only no controllers) for your Jr + a couple of the other things I was interested in trading you for, if you're still interested. I will try to mess with my Jr first, if indeed it's even fix-able.

I might be interested in it if I can't resolve the color issues on mine.  I'm not a "starter" per se but I think we could work out a good trade.  I know you were interested in my SMS, so I could swap you the bare deck (power supply and RF only no controllers) for your Jr + a couple of the other things I was interested in trading you for, if you're still interested.  I will try to mess with my Jr first, if indeed it's even fix-able.

If it's not even fixable, I may be interested in it. I mostly just need the case from it, as I have a junior I picked up at a fleamarket and the case doesn't look too good. But if you would rather keep it for parts, that's fine too. I just don't want to see you throw it away :D

I might be interested in it if I can't resolve the color issues on mine.  I'm not a "starter" per se but I think we could work out a good trade.  I know you were interested in my SMS, so I could swap you the bare deck (power supply and RF only no controllers) for your Jr + a couple of the other things I was interested in trading you for, if you're still interested.  I will try to mess with my Jr first, if indeed it's even fix-able.

Send me a PM and we'll work something out. I'm not sure if the 2600jr is even in working condition. I know that makes it sound risky. Right now I have no more money until this coming Monday so I can't even pick up a AC Adaptor for my 2600s.

I would not mind doing this. It depends on what else you would like to trade for besides the 2600jr. I won't let my copy of Fathom go because I want to play it when I get my 2600 back up..since Witchfynde said that his copy that I traded him is a pretty cool game.

Thanks

And being that I'm still pretty much new to AA, don't chastize me or rule me out.....instead offer advice and stuff. I'm always looking to learn new things. :)

I would not mind doing this. It depends on what else you would like to trade for besides the 2600jr. I won't let my copy of Fathom go because I want to play it when I get my 2600 back up..since Witchfynde said that his copy that I traded him is a  pretty cool game.  

Yeah, it's a bit of a brain buster, all right! You have to experiment and write things down...I actually somehow made it to level 4 the other night, but I haven't had time in the last week to seriously sit down with it yet...it's quite different...

Nice to see you've got some interest here, since with the first batch of games you put up I turned out to be your only trade plus far. Here's to better and more trades in 2003! :D