IGNORED

-= The MiNi AX Box of Crap #5 =-

This one is for small packages of crap.

At least - 5 - 6 games [no more than half of those six will be sports, if that - you may get more than six games, and the extras could be more sports] along with stuff like some inserts, or manuals, etc and anything else I shove in to a small flat rate. I've got PS1, INTV, 2600, Xbox, Genesis, Saturn, PS2, and GameBoy Advance stuff in this lot.

$5 to play (covers the postage) this is not for profit.

ALL SHIPPED AUGUST 8th, so you should have some crappy mail this week. :thumbsup:

Doing ten of these:

1.nathanallan PAID

2.Krytol PAID

3.RickHarrisMaine PAID

4.HatefulGravey PAID

5.PsychoKittyNet PAID

6.Itchy Koala PAID

7.toiletunes PAID

8.captmorgandrinker PAID

9.HatNJ PAID

10.keilbaca PAID

boc5.jpg

Ready to ship as soon as they are sold out.

PM me and post here if you want a BOC5.

Thanks,

AX

• Like 6

The big parcel is spoken for at this time. Since there are a few M rated games in the group and they are already packed and random, I don't want to have any mad parents to deal with. It isn't personal.

AX

There are disc games in those parcels? I don't even own any modern consoles or like violent games (in fact I'm against them). I see why it's at least 18 years old!

One left, anybody?

AX

If it has 2600 or Sega Genesis in that pack, sure, I'll play. Disc games? No thanks. What are the 2600 games in lots in the pic?

Edited by Jr. Pac

One left, anybody?

AX

If it has 2600 or Sega Genesis in that pack, sure, I'll play. Disc games? No thanks. What are the 2600 games in lots in the pic?

Do you want to just pick what comes in yours?

Hey Ax, can you put any T handle games you might have in mine? Other than that I don't really see my five whole dollars being well spent here.

• Like 3

One left, anybody?

AX

Hey Ax, can you put any T handle games you might have in mine? Other than that I don't really see my five whole dollars being well spent here.

I don;t have any disc based systems. :roll: It would be useless for me.

One left, anybody?

AX

Then don't participate. Simple as that.

And as stated earlier, he shouldn't be liable for sending mature games to someone under 18. You're gonna have to sit on the sideline for this one.

Edited by Itchy Koala
  • Like 2

There are disc games in those parcels? I don't even own any modern consoles

If it has 2600 or Sega Genesis in that pack, sure, I'll play. Disc games? No thanks.

We understood the first time.

There is some high quality crap in that picture. Things I could use for sure. If nothing else I'm looking into having so nice wall art made from disc games too far gone to resurface so even real crap has a place right now. I can't wait. :D

• Like 4