IGNORED

THE VOID

ozma wars

:cool:

I guess you could do that but how much money are you actually going to make after all the time and effort and money you put into it. So in theory you make sense but in practice it wouldn't work to try and rip people off.

Who said that there was going to be effort put into it? :P

:idea: You should make atari 2600's E.T. Remastered Collector's Edition for the colecovision :rolling:

You could do a ad like "Out of the landfills and into your home!! :evil: E.T. Remastered Collector's Edition :evil: only on your Colecovision & ADAM!!"

I'd buy it :lolblue:

I actually thought of doing a ColecoVision version of E.T., but it wasn't going to be a direct adaptation of the Atari 2600 version. I was thinking more of an isometric game, with multiple screens (Eliott's house, the school, the forest, etc.), which would offer the ability to switch between E.T., Elliot, Gertie, etc. each with their own complementary attributes. The goal would be to collect the phone parts (like in the Atari 2600 version), while keeping E.T. alive with Reeses Pieces, and other secondary tasks. Just one of those projects that I'll probably never get around to doing. :)

Sounds pretty cool :jango:

I'd buy that too :grin:

I have yet to play a bad game of yours so you have my 100% confidence that you can make E.T. and video games cool again :cool: & if it's not any good at least you can't crash the video game market again :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Go to Atari2600.com and send them an email. I am sure the owner will either pass it on or ignore you. The people who made the game are not part of the colecovision scene. They learned how to program a game and created one just to try it out. Whether they do more in the future is anyones guess.