IGNORED

FS Nuon system

geralds

Ok so the games are hard to find and I want this for one game only, my question is does it play backups of disc? If so I am very interested just to plat Tempest 3000 and it has the controller.

Yes,good,yes,fun,Iron Solder 3 too!

Ok so the games are hard to find and I want this for one game only, my question is does it play backups of disc? If so I am very interested just to plat Tempest 3000 and it has the controller.

I don't think it will play backups, I have one, and its not even playing my own DVD-R movies, also this model does not support homebrew games.

Only the N501 NUON model plays backups well. I own a Toshiba model and I can say it's not a bad unit at all, in fact its overall compatibility with DVDs and games is pretty solid. It has some features not present in other NUON models, such as the ability to take a screen capture from a DVD and set it as the desktop background, pretty neat. The price he is asking is not bad either.

NUON has both common and rare games...Merlin Racing, Ballistic, and Freefall are dirt common...Space Invaders and Tempest 3000 are more rare, and Iron Soldier 3 and Next Tetris are EXTREMELY rare. I have multiple copies of Freefall, I'd be willing to give one to whoever buys this for just the cost of shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...