IGNORED

GONE

Shawn

I would like a pic oh Halloween, please. :)

In good conscience I can't sell a Rated R game to a fella as young as yourself I'm very sorry.

I wouldn't want someone selling restricted medium to my son so I don't see myself doing the same

to someone elses young one be it 2600 graphics or not.

If your parents aprove and make the purchase for you thats fine but otherwise no. Plus I've read

in other threads you have backed out of making payment on games after deals have been finalized with other

AtariAge memebers for items of much less value than this cartridge so I will also add unless you intend to

complete any and all dealings I will ask that you don't waste my time. No offence intended on any of these points.

Wait... It's that violent? My parents are totally fine with any Atari game, unless it's super violent and super bloody, etc. I'm guessing it's a repro? I thought it was just a little game where you avoid zombie people. :?

Edited by Jr. Pac

I didn't get any pics of Halloween and it sold? I was going to buy it when I get pics.

No you where not going to buy it. I told you flat out your not welcome to purchase restricted material from me and

further more I don't think I wanna deal with you at all to be honest.

• Like 3

I didn't get any pics of Halloween and it sold? I was going to buy it when I get pics.

Didnt see yer permission slip signed and dated from yer parents so he prob sent it to someone else of age. Crying about it being sold is not helping you rip on him....His items Are top notch!

• Like 1

Just don't try to lowball him or ya get this! ;)

punch001.jpeg

Thats some funny shit right there....lol...

Adding some pics right now, will add more pics tommorow too.

sorry about the camera flash on some of the pics, these new

labels I'm using are REALLY shinny :)

Edited by Shawn Sr.

• 2 weeks later...