IGNORED

-> FREE: Lots of Apple II software, books, etc.

CGQuarterly

** This is only being offered as a lot. No cherry-picking, please. **

This is part of a huge haul of stuff that I bought from a guy several years ago. Many of the disks are warped from being stored in an attic. I fixed many of them by removing the label with a hair dryer, carefully cutting the disk housing open and removing the magnetic media, and transferring both to a new disk (removing the blank media from the new disk first, of course.)

There's some good stuff in here like Sierra's "Time Zone". All of the disks need to be repaired and the box is in rough shape, but the manual looks great. Someone could make a lot of money off of this stuff by repairing the games and then selling them, but that person is not going to be me.

There are also some Infocom games that come with all of the little extras, but they also need the disks repaired. This lot is worth it just for all the boxes and instructions, though. Also included are a lot of utilities, and a ton of extra disk sleeves from back in the day. There are more game disks than there are boxes, so you are getting more games than just what you see.

The card in the first picture is a Z80 card.

This lot is being offered for FREE. You just pay shipping via FedEx ground. This stuff weighs about 50 pounds total, and will be shipped from area code 95616. As an example, if I shipped this to Portland, Maine (pretty much as far from my house as you can get in the CONUS), the shipping would be $61. IF on the other hand it was going to the Bay Area here in California, it would only cost $22. So somewhere between those two numbers covers the whole country.

PM if interested. Paypal only, please.

AppleIIStuff1.JPG

AppleIIStuff2.JPG