IGNORED

Boxed/Complete Atari 7800 Basketbrawl for sale or trade

King Atari

Okay, it appears Atari 7800 Basketbrawl is somewhat sought after, and mine is complete with the box and manual, all in fantastic shape. There is a price written in marker on the back of the box, But I think that's it. I have not tested it, my 7800 Power Supply is dead, but it's in great shape, so there's no reason it shouldn't work.

I'd really prefer to sell this, and I don't like ebay, so I'll offer it here first. I don't know what price really, make me an offer. If you do want to trade, here's what I'm looking for:

-Commando for the Intellivision, must have box, instructions not important. As long as it has it's label and it works.

-Sealed Super Mario Bros. for the NES

-Sealed Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES

-Sealed Atari 7800 Xenophobe

-Of course, Atari 2600 Xenophobe NTSC in any shape (as long as it works and has at least the front label) will get you a trade guaranteed :D .

I know that's a lot of sealed stuff, but it's not set in stone, so make me offer, those are just what comes to mind. I am interested in sealed NES games and sealed 2600 games (No O'Sheas stuff).

Thanks.

Okay, got your offer Lemmi and another offer. Nothing definite yet, lets wait to see how everything works out, this hasn't been up very long :D .

Ok cool

but common sell it to me now i might not have what i offered you in 2 hours :D :P

im pretty close to completing the 7800 US released games ;)

just kidding :)