IGNORED

Anyone heard from Mike of Cards and Collectors lately?

AtariLeaf

The reason I ask is that I thought I had a deal ready to go with him but haven't heard from him in a couple of days although the last email I got from him stated that he was going to pull the games I wanted and get right back to me.

I wouldn't think he's blowing me off or anything but a couple of the games I may buy from him are ending on ebay tonight and I want to see if I can get them from him first before I place a bid.

Depending on how many games you wanted it can take awhile

i once asked about 15 atari 2600 games/NES/Saturn games he had on his site and it took him a good 3 days to get back to me to let me know what ones he actually had, then about 2 more days to reply with the final total after i accepted the condition of the CD games

but when he got the money he shipped them really fast :)

he probably has alot of email to go though and maybe not alot of time to do it, thats the impression i got back when i ordered some games from him, ive also won a few auctions from him on Ebay

Does he have more then 1 ebay account???

cause he has only had Mike Tysons punchout up for auction for the past few days , just curious, this is the only one i know of collhse@optonline..net(1978)

Thanks for the replys guys. I have a few SNES, NES and other games I'm sending him in a straight trade for some 2600 games, some of which are rarity 5's so maybe he's checking to make sure he has it. Anyone know just how much stuff he's got?

His site mentions he doesn't get to update his lists very often but he gets items daily so he must have quite a bit.

I did send several emails inquiring into a 5200 and he assured me that he would still have some by the time I get around to ordering one. It depends on my finances which can be out of whack. I do plan to order a 2600 soon.

Anyone seen General Atarian in here lately? Been trying to contact him through PM but no answer since. I do plan to buy the 2600 I won in his silent auction but need to hear from him on whether or not it's still up for sale. Hopefully (crossing fingers). I need a working 2600 with a power supply so I can test and enjoy all my 2600 games.