IGNORED

Update: Colecovision needed

MacGurl

Working?

Heh. Well "working" is objective. It powers on, it displays a screen, but the lines are all doubled up on top of each other. I've been told it's because there's dust and grime built up in the cart slot, but I've tried every method I can think of short of hacking the thing apart (I even wrapped a handkerchief around a playing card, dipped it in a 70/30 alcohol solution, and repeatedly jammed it in the slot) and can't get it to work the right way. I ended up buying a working one for $25 and kicking my $40 investment in a non-functional one to the curb. I still keep it around but I have no hope of making it work; it's mostly for parts if I ever need replacements.

Macgurl, I have a working Colecovision with all hookups and about a dozen games - including two rarities (Miner 2049er and a boxed Bejeweled I picked up at CGE 2002).

I wasn't planning on parting with it, but I never play it and it's taking up space. Would rather trade for it rather than a cash deal. Looking for:

Virtual Boy system with games

Dreamcast rarities

PS2 games (on a case-by-case basis)

Anything else of keen-o interest.

Like I said, I wasn't planning on trading it away, but I *would* trade up if the offer's right. PM me if interested.

I usually have both INTVs (I & II) and ColecoVisions available, along with games for both. I also have an ADAM available, but may have a deal set for that already. If you're interested, PM me what exactly you're looking for and I'll check availability and work up a price list for you.

I'll also take trades, but I'm not looking for anything in particular right now, so you could just let me know what you have.

And Snider, I may be able to help you with your VB and DC needs. You can PM me your want list and I'll see what I can do.

Larry, you'll be out of that uniform before you know it.

I usually have both INTVs (I & II) and ColecoVisions available' date=' along with games for both. I also have an ADAM available, but may have a deal set for that already. If you're interested, PM me what exactly you're looking for and I'll check availability and work up a price list for you.

I'll also take trades, but I'm not looking for anything in particular right now, so you could just let me know what you have.

And Snider, I may be able to help you with your VB and DC needs. You can PM me your want list and I'll see what I can do.

Larry, you'll be out of that uniform before you know it.

Do you have more than just one extra Colecovision? Of course MacGurl gets the first one if she wants it, but if you have more than one extra(you said Colecovisions), I may be interested in it.

I picked up a second Colecovision a weekend or so ago. Unfortunately for y'all I'm in Australia and it's an Australian rig (also, I haven't tested it yet), but if someone's interested in swapping for something like a Jag then I'd be interested. A US console with an external power supply and standard DC-in jacks would be best. (NTSC isn't a problem, but 110V is.) If you think you can make a deal work, MSG me.

I also, if they work, have a spare XEGS (w/lightgun but no games) and two spare 2600 Jnrs, if anyone's interested. Should be all PAL/240V. Then there's the spare Mega Drives, SNESes, N64s and a spare Saturn. Some people just won't sell their games separately ;)

• 2 weeks later...