IGNORED

Overwhelmed..eeek

Brad2600

I just need to say that after my first trade ever with Witchfynde, I was excited about the possibilities of buying/trading with fellow collectors on AtariAge. However, in my pursuit of Atari and related games, I've constantly mixed up my priorities.

So, if you were considering a trade with me and you pm'ed me before, please do pm me again so I can clear things up. It's giving me a headache and I hate to think that it's going to cause headaches for the person that I'm buying/trading with or so. I do have anxiety, so when I get a lot of things on my mind I tend to panic so clear it up and you might just have a trade.

I just feel like the bad guy because I already screwed up a silent auction because I got too overexcited at having another 2600 and such so please do give me any advice you have.

I look forward to buying/trading on AtariAge and I hope with some input and communication, the trades or deals will be successful like the one I had with Witchfynde.

Thanks.

I just need to say that after my first trade ever with Witchfynde, I was excited about the possibilities of buying/trading with fellow collectors on AtariAge. However, in my pursuit of Atari and related games, I've constantly mixed up my priorities.

So, if you were considering a trade with me and you pm'ed me before, please do pm me again so I can clear things up. It's giving me a headache and I hate to think that it's going to cause headaches for the person that I'm buying/trading with or so. I do have anxiety, so when I get a lot of things on my mind I tend to panic so clear it up and you might just have a trade.

I just feel like the bad guy because I already screwed up a silent auction because I got too overexcited at having another 2600 and such so please do give me any advice you have.

Yeah, I know what you mean: right now I'm in the [near-exploding] middle of FIVE trades, but at least most of them are complete now (i. e. two trades from other people are on their way, one was completed when one guy PMed me saying he got his stuff today, and another one should be done by Wednesday [it wasn't a trade, I was just donating a game to someone just to get rid of it, but I still don't consider it "finished" yet until he gets it]...and the other one I can't remember at the moment, I've got to look at some notes I started taking so I can remember it all, and give proper credit to everyone in the "Recommended Traders" thread. Whew! After all, for some reason I'm getting MY stuff 3-4 days after everyone else has already received their packages...I think the lady who I rent my box from rifles through the packages and then reseals them [laughs...I'm halfway kidding :) ]).

Well I'm almost done completing a transaction for an Odyssey2 and going to be picking up a 5200 soon. Other than that,no other trades going on. I bid on something on EBay and still waiting to see if I win it or not.

I do need a A/C Adaptor for my 2600! I couldn't find one at Radioshack and they gave me the same old bullshit excuse for not having one. Let me know if you know of a place that carries them.

My collection just grew by 4 NES carts and 1 Genesis cart today. 3 of the 4 NES carts are considered rarities and I picked up all at a Gamestop in this area.

Let me know if you want to trade more anytime.

What happens to me is 1. I CANNOT pass up a good deal and 2. I've had games coming to me, then I'll sell/trade the system :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really can't pass up a good deal though, even if it's something I don't want very much. Lately most of the things I've been getting are things I actually wanted though. :D