IGNORED

bitrate: 3DO and M2 Collection, 11 years worth (Many pics)

bitrate

Help me to understand why you need several copies of the same things? You and many others make it prohibitive to ever find a single copy of a game or item that you have a half dozen or more of. I've been searching for YEARS to get a Red Dodge Em for 2600, or a 3do blaster, forget the box. Yet there are people on AA that feel the need to not only go crazy with the cheese wiz and keep every copy, they hold them dear and never want to part with them. Love your collection, but dude, I think the dupes are a bit much. You may want to get to that first step to recovery, admit you have a problem, and sell me something. :P

[edit] For anyone who didn't notice with the "cheese wiz" comment and little guy with the tongue, plus offer to buy... my comments were not only tongue in cheek meant to be humorous, but also from another collector with his own hording issues. Try not to take everything so seriously... you want to be around to play all those 3do games. [/edit]

AX

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Hey, the pictures aren't showing up anymore and I have a friend who I would love to show this to, he bought a brand new 3do at near full price and loved his system.

The pictures should be back up tomorrow. I exceeded the bandwidth allotment and the meter gets reset tomorrow.

Help me to understand why you need several copies of the same things? You and many others make it prohibitive to ever find a single copy of a game or item that you have a half dozen or more of. I've been searching for YEARS to get a Red Dodge Em for 2600, or a 3do blaster, forget the box. Yet there are people on AA that feel the need to not only go crazy with the cheese wiz and keep every copy, they hold them dear and never want to part with them. Love your collection, but dude, I think the dupes are a bit much. You may want to get to that first step to recovery, admit you have a problem, and sell me something. :P

AX

LOL. I guess I have run into the high priestess of retro video gaming.

I've been searching for YEARS to get a... ...or a 3do blaster, forget the box

Well, you obviously didn't search hard enough.

This is going to come as a huge shock to you, but every item in those pictures was available and up for sale at some point. I know, it sounds incredible, but there really isn't some colossal conspiracy to keep a 3DO Blaster out of your hands. This means, had you put in the time and effort, you would have had the same opportunity to purchase the items as I did.

Just because I am passionate about this particular platform, coupled with the fact that you failed to put in the work to track down certain items, does not mean I owe you some vague apology because I crossed some imaginary limit on collecting video games.

You may want to get to that first step to recovery, admit you have a problem...

Really, the only problem to admit here is that you think you have some divine right to shame people into behaving in a fashion that is agreeable to you.

Now, if you are really after an answer of some sorts, here goes. This collection stretches back 11 years. I don't keep the entire collection in one location. The combination of these two factors made it somewhat difficult for me to remember exactly what I had. This, along with some OCD on my part helped get the collection to its current status.

Additionally, I had to purchase a lot of bulk lots in order to get a certain piece of software or hardware I was after.

It took me 4 months worth of spare time to get the collection together and potographed. Now that I know what is in the collection I will definitely be letting some things go.

By the way, do you have any 3DO items for sale?

• 4 weeks later...

bitrate that's an outstanding collection. I too love my 3DO...def need to get more games for it tho...I currently only have 15 for mine lol...it's hard cos not that many 3do games come in at my friends store so it's hard to obtain various games at how much I would spend on them. Forget about eBay, that's a friggin rip off!

You know any good places to find 3do games?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

bitrate that's an outstanding collection. I too love my 3DO...def need to get more games for it tho...I currently only have 15 for mine lol...it's hard cos not that many 3do games come in at my friends store so it's hard to obtain various games at how much I would spend on them. Forget about eBay, that's a friggin rip off!

You know any good places to find 3do games?

Unfortunately, Ebay is really the best. There are few online stores that carry 3DO, but their prices are usually higher than Ebay.

Nice collection! What is the FZ-EM256SC? Specifically the SC part, was it a special release of the memory add on?

Yes, it is a special release of the memory add-on. It is a very rare packaging of the FZ-EM256 along with the game Nobunaga's Ambition.

Impressive

So can you confirm that the Aldus items ( Aldus Photostyler SE and Aldus Gallery Effects Vol. 1) were never included with the 3DO Blaster?

I want to know if my 3DO Blaster is complete or not.

Correct. The Aldus products were not included with the 3DO Blaster product, but there is supposed to be a registration card in the 3DO Blaster packaging that allowed the customer to receive the Aldus software through mail-in.

Also, I have updated the Korean 3DO section of my collection pics (on the first page) with some new items pictured below:

DSC05310_10.jpgDSC02275_10.jpgDSC05318_10.jpg

DSC05322_10.jpgDSC05324_10.jpgDSC05328_10.jpg

DSC05327_10.jpgDSC05331_10.jpgDSC05333_10.jpg

DSC05335_10.jpgDSC05336_10.jpgDSC05338_10.jpg

DSC05340_10.jpgDSC05343_10.jpgDSC05347_10.jpg

DSC02333_10.jpgDSC02316_10.jpgDSC02307_10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congradulations on this collection. You have done very well for your self. I am having a heck of a time just collecting one of each Item and here you have pretty well 2 of everything and more. Now I know why I can't fand any of them you have them all lol only kidding. 11 years of hard work payed off I say. If in the near future your ever looking to give any of the multiple items you have a new home. Please to hesitate to ask me lol. I have been looking for an FZ-EM256, light gun and the SNES adapter for awhile now. Well thanks for sharing your colection and good luck on future collecting.