IGNORED

HSC Round 4.6: Nibbler

Starting at level 10 I get about the same result if I played with my eyes opened or closed :)

The exact same thought crossed my mind. I just can't react quickly enough to actually "choose" a path... the damn nibbler just slithers about more or less on its own.

I thought I would give it one more try today to try and break a million. I had an improvement but I was still short. I had a lot of distractions going on that cost me a few men. I will continue playing this one when I get some time to myself. Uninterrupted action would be awesome!

B

post-29567-0-07484600-1318172787_thumb.jpg

Nibbler 437,630

I took a few stabs at it

B

Nice, I watched your INP, from TG, very impressive.

BTW: how did you obtain the link to your score?

my score: 54,390

Go to the front page and log in

Click the Member Info link on the right

Now you see your profile info.

Above where it gives your Player ID # there is 6 link. Player Profile - Edit Profile - Scores - Stats - Submitted - MyLink

Goto My Links.

Close to the top of this page there are some Radio Buttons where you can choose which name(s) you want to be displayed in your link. Choices are

First Name (default) | Gamer Tag | Full Name | All

If you have not set up your Gamer Tag then you may have to wait before it can be displayed. Some people were abusing the Gamer Tag with both BS names as well as vulgar names. So now it has to be verified by a Mod before it can be used.

B

Thanks, I was not aware of this option.

I stopped posting score when they changed the interface because people were force to logged n to see the scores.

Do you know if it's possible to do the same thing with other people score and for a specific game?

Thanks, I was not aware of this option.

I stopped posting score when they changed the interface because people were force to logged n to see the scores.

Do you know if it's possible to do the same thing with other people score and for a specific game?

You cannot. Their database generates the links. I am sure there is a way. If you look at the link there are five different numbers that direct to the information but it's too much work for me to figure out everything just to post someone's score.

As far as the log in thing, they changed that back as well. You can now view scores for games with out logging in. It only shows the 1st name of people on the score boards without logging. It does not show the game settings either, but it seems to be a happy middle for everyone.

B