IGNORED

LOCAL STORE CLEARING ATARI INVENTORY PART 2

Atariman56

• 2 weeks later...

Considering the fact that I've already sold over 500 pieces of software (in 2+ months) I must disagree with you. Just because you want something for nothing isn't my problem. Plenty of others are quite happy and consider themselves fortunate to be able to find such a vast collection at one location and all my items are NEW, not used pieces of junk.

Also one might consider paying only one shipping cost, not a dozen or more. Good luck ebay hunting, I'm sure you'll find everything that I'm offering............eventually.

Best of luck back at you,

Gary

Nice reply. I'm sure you have undersold some, and asked too much on others. Not sure why you feel you have to be rude or insinuate that I want something for nothing. I'm not going to pay MORE than I can get the exact item on eBay. That was my point. I have no idea the hat you pull your prices out of. I've got ePay and Atari2600.com price guide to go on. When someone shoots me a price that is higher than I can observe on those two, I'm not being a tightwad for passing, simply being fiscally prudent.

I take back the genuine well wishes. If anyone wants to deal with your poor attitude here on Atari Age, they certainly can. However, you just showed your true colors, and I'd be willing to bet you lost a few sales doing that.

AX

Burn!!!!!! nice one Atariman56!!!!! :lol: He slammed Axes used pieces of junk he is always hocking!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Edited by ClassicTom

Considering the fact that I've already sold over 500 pieces of software (in 2+ months) I must disagree with you. Just because you want something for nothing isn't my problem. Plenty of others are quite happy and consider themselves fortunate to be able to find such a vast collection at one location and all my items are NEW, not used pieces of junk.

Also one might consider paying only one shipping cost, not a dozen or more. Good luck ebay hunting, I'm sure you'll find everything that I'm offering............eventually.

Gary

Nice reply. I'm sure you have undersold some, and asked too much on others. Not sure why you feel you have to be rude or insinuate that I want something for nothing. I'm not going to pay MORE than I can get the exact item on eBay. That was my point. I have no idea the hat you pull your prices out of. I've got ePay and Atari2600.com price guide to go on. When someone shoots me a price that is higher than I can observe on those two, I'm not being a tightwad for passing, simply being fiscally prudent.

I take back the genuine well wishes. If anyone wants to deal with your poor attitude here on Atari Age, they certainly can. However, you just showed your true colors, and I'd be willing to bet you lost a few sales doing that.

AX

Burn!!!!!! nice one Atariman56!!!!! :lol: He slamed Axes used pieces of junk he is always hocking!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Slammed actually has two m's......IMHO!

In the bigger scheme of things......what's the status of these items?

Everything has been sold.

This can easily be translated into "Too many people picked on this nice guy for trying to sell his goods here!"

IMHO posting Atari goods for sale on the Atari forum was an awesome idea.........hope you made some good sales and people were able to add to their collections!

IMHO posting Atari goods for sale on the Atari forum was an awesome idea.........hope you made some good sales and people were able to add to their collections!

I welcome everyone to sell their Atari goods here. But the way Gary tries to sell his goods won't work out. He doesn't provide pictures of the individual games, no lists, doesn't accept PayPal, asks too much and was also not very nice in the past.

I doubt that

He sold 500 items in 2 months, so I just estimated that he has sold 1000 items by now. How can you doubt that?

well then according to his post

>I HAVE PERHAPS 3000+ PIECES OF ST SOFTWARE AND ABOUT 1000 PIECES OF 8 BIT

and your math, he has 3000+ pieces to go.

I did price a list from him and his prices were fair for NIB stuff, I just couldn't get the funds together to get what I wanted. Everyone is allowed to sell what they want however they want and I hope he does manage to sell everything, better for these items to no longer be sitting in a shop somewhere and actually getting some use.

I welcome everyone to sell their Atari goods here. But the way Gary tries to sell his goods won't work out. He doesn't provide pictures of the individual games, no lists, doesn't accept PayPal, asks too much and was also not very nice in the past.

Well...please do visit my for sale thread..its right there under your mouse in my signature..feel free to send me some lowball offers, I will be sure to accept and watch you and many others resell my spit on Feebay and wherever else...I dont mind taking one for the team if she's got brunette hair.....but give this guy a break.....Its been in storage...!

Well...please do visit my for sale thread..its right there under your mouse in my signature..feel free to send me some lowball offers, I will be sure to accept and watch you and many others resell my spit on Feebay and wherever else...I dont mind taking one for the team if she's got brunette hair.....but give this guy a break.....Its been in storage...!

I never lowballed him. It is just a matter of fact that ST games don't sell for $20 each. I'm buying ST games since several years and have between 600 and 700 sealed games so far. He can list them all on eBay and most of them wouldn't even sell for $5.

I never lowballed him. It is just a matter of fact that ST games don't sell for $20 each. I'm buying ST games since several years and have between 600 and 700 sealed games so far. He can list them all on eBay and most of them wouldn't even sell for $5.

Thats a cat in the hat if I never seen one...What good are sealed games....? LOL..you might as well send them in and get them graded!

Thats a cat in the hat if I never seen one...What good are sealed games....? LOL..you might as well send them in and get them graded!

I only collect sealed games, guess everyone is different. And while I do spend a lot of money on games one of my rules is not to pay too much for them. I never go into a bidding war with someone else or pay above market prices. Why should I buy an overpriced $20 games if I can also add two $10 games which are priced fair to my collection? I would never pay Gary $20 per game, because that money would be burned. I would never ever be able to sell them at that price. You can pay $20 if you just want one game, but as a collector that's a no go. I don't spent $2,000 on games worth $500.

The interest in ST games is very very low.

I only collect sealed games, guess everyone is different. And while I do spend a lot of money on games one of my rules is not to pay too much for them. I never go into a bidding war with someone else or pay above market prices. Why should I buy an overpriced $20 games if I can also add two $10 games which are priced fair to my collection? I would never pay Gary $20 per game, because that money would be burned. I would never ever be able to sell them at that price. You can pay $20 if you just want one game, but as a collector that's a no go. I don't spent $2,000 on games worth $500.

The interest in ST games is very very low.

I got a tg-16 set Id sell ya for $580>? You can sell it for $750...?

Gary

AX

Burn!!!!!! nice one Atariman56!!!!! :lol: He slamed Axes used pieces of junk he is always hocking!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Slammed actually has two m's......IMHO!

Good point, thanks and corrected!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...