IGNORED

Atari 2600 Boulder Dash (R) Announced!

Albert

Thanks guys for all your work. The game is great, the packaging and contents are excellent and it's made all the better by being an officially licensed game. Now, I'm off to play another game before I have to go to work this afternoon. :)

Great :)

A review in the store would be really appreciated.

I kind of live day to day in the hope that someone will post something.

Cheers

A

I just tried (twice!). Once I submit my review the page just sits there saying "Please Wait..." interminably. :(

I'll try again later. BTW, why does the store front and actual product page still Boulder Dash Pre-Order? Isn't it just for sale now?

I just tried (twice!). Once I submit my review the page just sits there saying "Please Wait..." interminably.

:(

Please contact Albert if it still doesn't work for you. We don't want to miss ANY review. Thanks!

If that doesn't work, post it here please.

BTW, why does the store front and actual product page still Boulder Dash Pre-Order? Isn't it just for sale now?

Al is just way too busy, that's all.

Edited by Thomas Jentzsch

Al, I ordered my copy 3 days ago and have paid with PayPal immediately. However, my order page in my account still says "pending".

Just wanted to make sure that I don't miss this game :)

It takes me several days to ship out orders -- your copy will be going out tomorrow, and you'll receive an email from the store as soon as your package is in the mail.

..Al

Al, I ordered my copy 3 days ago and have paid with PayPal immediately. However, my order page in my account still says "pending".

Just wanted to make sure that I don't miss this game :)

It takes me several days to ship out orders -- your copy will be going out tomorrow, and you'll receive an email from the store as soon as your package is in the mail.

..Al

Many thanks Albert! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like he has quite the collection in the background. whoever john is... just saw that they also have a halo box and manual

I can say that it's not THIS John.... I may sell one of my copies one day, but it won't be anytime soon, that's for bloody well sure. I can't believe this guy didn't at least wait until the store sold out all copies.....

There's enough resellers on feebay as it is. One way you could limit the amount of resellers is to issue a strict limit of 2 copies per customer for limited releases. That way people collectors can have at most one to keep sealed and one to play and enjoy, more people will have an opportunity to buy them, and fewer resellers riding on the gravy train. Another quick question before I get off my high-horse: You claim there's a grand total of only 250 of these made. Well, I received mine a while ago, and I noticed that nowhere on the box, maunal, or cart is there a number on it. Generally, most limited releases usually have a white rectangle on the label or box, with a printed or hand written serial number, for example "#37 /250". If you don't number these limited releases, how can we really be sure that only 250 were made? You could sell 500 of them, and barring financial records, they'd have no way of prooving it. At least one thing's for sure, with so much extra RAM and other hardware stuffed inside, it won't work with a standard Melody board, and would be a royal pain to attempt to produce a repro, even if some hacker decides to dump it and release the ROM.