IGNORED

Creativision Multicart - sold

coleconut

You learn something new each and every day here at AA I tell you. What a curiosity this is. European in nature and in Australia, where it was known as the "Dick Smith Wizzard" system? ROTFLMAO! Dick Smith and even wizard is spelled "special" for this system. Wow.

I think if you're gonna sell a multi-cart for a Dick Smith video game system, you might want to include the Dick Smith system with it. :lol:

Oh and then V-Tech of all companies? LOL! Cool little system though, don't get me wrong! I'd probably buy one, just to mess around with it. Are you selling the system too Coleconut?

Edited by save2600

I think if you're gonna sell a multi-cart for a Dick Smith video game system, you might want to include the Dick Smith system with it. :lol:

....... Are you selling the system too Coleconut?

Dunno, everything has a price I suppose. BTW I have more than one cart and just getting rid of the dupe. How bout I bundle a boxed HK version complete one with the other multicart for say....$600

post-18191-0-98921900-1322288369_thumb.jpg

Or do you want a Dick Smith Wizzard w/o power supply?

Interesting....how many games are on it?

Thanks for the link to the videos. Lets see, there are 27 titles on it I believe which includes a few versions of cart BASIC.

2 versions of the multicart. 100 numbered copies of the sold, numbers below 61 werent compatible with one specific console version, a German Mark II IIRC

Notice the keypads on the controllers, together they make up a QWERTY kb. Imagine typing in a 400-line BASIC program on that baby.

Edited by coleconut