IGNORED

Seaweed Assault Limited Edition Pre-Order Thread

CPUWIZ

I am doing this as a pre-order, because I keep getting stuck with items that people say they want and then either never respond or can't pay (for instance, I am stuck with 2 Save Mary boxes and 1 cart). The game will likely be available sometime next year as a normal edition in the AA store, I do not know if there will be a manual or box for that edition.

Yeah one of those is my bad, I sent you PM about that CPUWIZ! Looking forward to getting this!

• Like 1

I am doing this as a pre-order, because I keep getting stuck with items that people say they want and then either never respond or can't pay (for instance, I am stuck with 2 Save Mary boxes and 1 cart). The game will likely be available sometime next year as a normal edition in the AA store, I do not know if there will be a manual or box for that edition.

Yeah one of those is my bad, I sent you PM about that CPUWIZ! Looking forward to getting this!

You had a perfectly valid reason.

One left!

RE: Numbering - They are numbered in order of payment, the faster you pay, the lower your number. ;)

• Like 1