IGNORED

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Alternate Version - Now with Pics and Video

No problem - I've been a victim of "false" releases (aka skull island) as well - it sucks

I also was "YUPPIECIZED." That is why I wait until the (any new) game is close to shipping before I pay for it.

I hate to say I'm getting the same way..

There is no reason it has to be this way! IMHO 99% of all people are good people. If you are going to be on a forum and make promises you cant keep then....just dont make promises to begin with. ???

Well Troy I have unfortunate news...due to my financial situation..student loans becoming active...I can only afford to buy one of the versions and not both....Which one would you recommend? Or does anyone have a good idea of which would be the best one to buy out of the two?

Thanks!

No - Boards were just recently completed - Artist is still working - then boxes need to be made. These things take a bit of time. When artwork is completed- I will post, then I will post with the lights, then it will ship.

thanks for the update..I was mixing this release up..thought maybe they were ready for some reason.....

The Halloween boxes are amazing...IF YOU HAVNT ORDERED ONE AND THESE ARE STILL AVAILABLE......WHAT R U WAITING FOR! send allhallow a pm now,....

you will not be disappointed!

I am new to the boards and I have dealt recently with allhallowseve, this dude is off the chain!!! I made my purchase with him on ebay for v1 and v2 prototypes for the halloween releases. He is prompt, courteous, and always has an answer. He is a really good person to deal with so I can say that honestly so know one should be worried about not receiving their product from him if they have allready paid, but yes these things take time and he as well as we all have lives so with that said, keep em coming dude!!!

Edited by logan12_3

Just wanted to bring everyone up to speed. My good friend/artist Jacob was too busy with job/other things to help out on this project. However - An amazing artist/box builder (and member) has designed some great images and some very cool protos were mocked up. We both need to work out some LED placement, mods, etc but things are going great. CPU has done the Boards (so you all know it's a quality product). More information coming very soon.

I was tempted to show the mock up, but we both felt that we'd rather wait a bit.

Edited by allhallowseve2000