IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, Season 3, ROUND 1

Austin

Not sure if I will be able to do much better. We'll see. Current best, 242,422,840.

I don't think I even got down to Defcon 3 on this game. I managed to get up to 5X multipliers on at least two balls, one of the multipliers giving me 100,000 points at the end of my first ball. Even without achieving much, those multipliers are crucial, it seems!

IMG_20111215_054147.jpg

A couple more tries this morning and I scored: 208,645,100.

So many bad design choices in Ruiner. During multiball I accidentally hit one ball over to the 'shelter' table. How are you supposed to play pinball across two tables simultaneously? I don't think there are any high-scoring targets on the 'shelter' table either. The only thing worth hitting is the ramp to get back to the main table. Also, the damn bombs and tanks disrupt and randomize every shot. I like squishing the civilians though. A little like Odama (GC) or Undead Attack Pinball (iOS).

Marvel Pinball (PS3) released four new DLC tables this week and Zen Pinball (PS3) released one new DLC table. So... lots of video pinball for me the last few days. Ruiner is the weakest link. Goodbye. :D

EDIT: added pic

post-9276-0-28440100-1324245048_thumb.jpg

Edited by boog
  • Like 1

Well if I dont post again before the deadline it means I wasnt able to accomplish anything exciting. I realize I'm just a commoner about such things but I think once you start learning some of the things Ruiner expects from you its not such a bad Pinball game taken in moderation. lol.

I still kind of consider Ruiner pinball itself more cool as a tech demo than anything else.

All right everyone, the round's over. Any stragglers that submit a score will receive the same amount of participation points as the lowest scoring player this round.

I will have a new thread up for Missile Command 3D later tonight.

So many bad design choices in Ruiner.

Agreed!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi guys!

Well, I don't play the Jaguar, living in Brazil I never saw one in my life!

I'm posting here to bring you some news about the second Knock Out Competition Cparsley started! :thumbsup:

Maybe you want to make your own Jaguar Knock Out torney and then join the Great Knock Out Final with all systems!

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/207259-2nd-annual-ko-competition/