IGNORED

Official Intellivision facebook page

Rev

It's great that they can find time to update that page, but not to send out things I ordered nine months ago and still haven't received. :roll: I decided to finally let them have it, because nine months with zero communication and zero replies to emails/messages is beyond unprofessional.

Are you serious?

I almost ordered the Intellivision rocks pc game from them one time. Im glad i didnt.

I'

It's great that they can find time to update that page, but not to send out things I ordered nine months ago and still haven't received. :roll: I decided to finally let them have it, because nine months with zero communication and zero replies to emails/messages is beyond unprofessional.

Are you serious?

I'm afraid so. I ordered some stuff during their "fire sale" -- stuff I frankly didn't and don't need, but I wanted to help them out during a difficult time. After about a month, my order went from "processing" to "pending", or vice versa, but nothing else has happened.

I've emailed them, sent messages via their webform, called their phone number, sent Facebook messages to Keith, posted on their wall. Every message has been polite, cordial, pleasant. No response of any kind, not even the barest acknowledgement. I don't have the heart to check if they ever charged my credit card -- even if they didn't, the whole thing is ridiculous, but if they did... :mad:

It was the 3-pack with Intellivision Lives!, Rocks!, and the Las Vegas CD, plus a mug. Nothing too high-value, but the total came to a little over $50.

Too Bad!

I think the Intv rocks cd is the one with the activision and imagic games on it too!

I've never even seen a ROM for Illusions, so I'd love to have that one on cartridge, or at least on my Cuttle Cart 3. There was talk at one point about producing limited-run reproductions of some of the rare and unreleased games, but like so many of Intellivision Productions' projects, there's been no update in a long time.

• 4 months later...

Well, what do you know: out of nowhere, 14 months after my original order, a package arrived today from Intellivision Productions. It was shipped a few days ago, and inside were my CD set and mug, packed quite carefully, as well as a single-sheet invoice...

...whose most conspicuous characteristic was the absence of anything like an apology for the delay, the failure to respond to my messages, or anything of the sort. (Would it have been that hard to handwrite "Sorry this took so long"?)

Anyway, the cynic in me has a possible reason for why this finally shipped: I don't know when my CC was charged, but the card I used is due to expire this month -- so if they hadn't charged me yet, this was their last chance. I'll check my CC statements and see if that's true, though OTOH, if it was charged last March (I never got around to checking), then at least they finally made good on it. But still...on what planet is this behavior considered reasonable?

Well, what do you know: out of nowhere, 14 months after my original order, a package arrived today from Intellivision Productions. It was shipped a few days ago, and inside were my CD set and mug, packed quite carefully, as well as a single-sheet invoice...

...whose most conspicuous characteristic was the absence of anything like an apology for the delay, the failure to respond to my messages, or anything of the sort. (Would it have been that hard to handwrite "Sorry this took so long"?)

Anyway, the cynic in me has a possible reason for why this finally shipped: I don't know when my CC was charged, but the card I used is due to expire this month -- so if they hadn't charged me yet, this was their last chance. I'll check my CC statements and see if that's true, though OTOH, if it was charged last March (I never got around to checking), then at least they finally made good on it. But still...on what planet is this behavior considered reasonable?

Holy crap! Man, that site has just become a joke. Maybe they're finally getting their sh*t together. I'm utterly disappointed in them, and what they've done (not done) with the Intellivision name recently.

If i was to take a guess on why they finally shipped your stuff was because they were having a t-shirt sale that was advertized on their facebook page. So someone was finally around to ship packages out. lol

https://www.facebook...90380313&type=1

I just wish half of the people talking about how they still play the Intellivision and like the games would come to my facebook page and see there are new games being produced....

But, I don't want to drown out the b-day announcements with real Intellivision news.... :-)

Valter, go talk to Keith and tell him you want to release his Pool game.....let me know what he says :-)

• Like 1

I just wish half of the people talking about how they still play the Intellivision and like the games would come to my facebook page and see there are new games being produced....

But, I don't want to drown out the b-day announcements with real Intellivision news.... :-)

Valter, go talk to Keith and tell him you want to release his Pool game.....let me know what he says :-)

I have a feeling talking to Col. Sanders will do no good.....He probably want like 25% of the profits and that may put the games too high.

People will come to your Facebook page, it takes time......

I wrote him about deep pockets just now.... but this is not my first attempt...

Edited by vprette

I wrote him about deep pockets just now.... but this is not my first attempt...

So you told him off regarding his greedy licensing requirements...

oh Deep Pockets, the game. Ah.

:-D

• Like 2