IGNORED

Official Intellivision facebook page

Rev

Can someone program a new Intellivision called: INTV Facebook Birthday Simulator.........I bet you could sell a few hundred of this kind of homebrew, after all Intellivision Facebook has like 6,000 friends. You could advertise it on there. :P :P :P

• Like 1

I was also considering Intellivision Lives and Rocks, but I thought the site looked reaaally outdated. This explains a lot. I don't know if I have months to wait.

I am missing the Intellivision Rocks game. But I think I will wait until one pops up on ebay, even if I have to pay a hundred on it. I would rather spend that much than risk getting ripped off by Intellivision Inc.

I just wish half of the people talking about how they still play the Intellivision and like the games would come to my facebook page and see there are new games being produced....

But, I don't want to drown out the b-day announcements with real Intellivision news.... :-)

Valter, go talk to Keith and tell him you want to release his Pool game.....let me know what he says :-)

This was my favourite post of the last few days. :grin:

I canot say anything negative about Intellivision Prod.

Over the last few years I ordered Intellivision Lives, Intellivision Rocks and Intellivision Lives DS. And a few weeks ago the Astrosmash t-shirt (that´s me on the Intellivision Facebook page).

I received it all within reasonable timeframes. The t-shirt took just on week to arrive.

Over the last few years I ordered Intellivision Lives, Intellivision Rocks and Intellivision Lives DS. And a few weeks ago the Astrosmash t-shirt (that´s me on the Intellivision Facebook page).

I received it all within reasonable timeframes. The t-shirt took just on week to arrive.

Agreed,

Intellivision Productions still well serves the Inty community as does Intelligentvision, Electronite, and Left Turn Only for their software releases and the various hardware developers out there with their products - they just do a different and very welcome product range.

Having said that I do need to get updated Intellivision Rocks and Lives CD's as my 11 year old disks no longer work with any of my windows computers.

Thats good you got your stuff in a short amount of time. Maybe they are on the ball now....