IGNORED

FS: Apple II equipment and Accsessories.

Rockin' Kat

Hello,

I have some Apple II equipment to sale.

[*]Apple IIGS CPU (ROM 01) with 1MB RAM card. $15

[*]AppleColor RGB Monitor(IIGS monitor) with monitor cable. $15

[*]Apple ADB Mouse. $2

[*]Apple ADB Keyboard with ADB cable and box. $5

[*]Apple 3.5 floppy drive. $5

[*]Apple 5.25 floppy drive. $5

[*]Hayes Apple II Joystick. - 16-pin connector. $3

[*]Hayes Apple II joystick. - 9-pin connector. $3

[*]UDC Apple II Floppy drive Interface card. $30

Notes:

The IIGS had a new RAM battery installed just a few months ago. The RAM Battery is what keeps the computer's clock ticking, the slot settings, and the screen settings in memory.... it's soldered to the motherboard on the ROM 01 IIGS and usually costs $6 to replace.... with this system you can be sure you won't find yourself needing to replace this for at least 4 or 5 years.

The 16-pin connector joystick hooks up to the internal Game-I/O port located on the logic board of all Apple II models except the //c and //c+.

The 9-pin connector joystick hooks up to the external Game-I/O port.

The UDC floppy controller card can handle both 3.5 and 5.25 floppy drives. It can be used with two of the same, or one of each, though only the drive hooked up to it as device #1 will be bootable. Would probably be best used in an Apple //e.

I have checked out everything and it appears to all be in good working condition. I can take some pictures and put them up if requested.

Final cost is item price + shipping cost + cost of box and packing materials... I only charge for packing materials when I don't have anything I can reuse.

Thank's for taking a look. :)

Bump....

I will sell the IIGS and monitor together for $20 + S/H (I'll still have to ship them separatly to avoid damage during shipping)

Pictures can be found here. While viewing the pictures in that gallery, click an image for a larger view. (yes, the IIGS and monitor are yellowed. I suspect they were once used in a school setting.)

Pictures of the UDC controller card can be found here.