IGNORED

ColecoVision Arcade Controller (FINAL Prototype!)

retroillucid

I have a couple of questions, does the controller box stay in place when being played? When I played arcade games back in the day, I would get pretty excited and get a little rough with the joy stick sometimes the game would shake. Will this stay in place ,move around or tip over. Would I have to bolt it to something so it stays in place? And does the controller box work if I would use the atari module for the coleco?

1st ..... Please, use black as fonts colors .... my eyes are bleeding ;)

Joystick will stay in place

Good question about playing the Arcade Controller through Exp Module 1....

I'll test it and get back to you on this ;)

OK, Sorry about the color font , :cool:

Its ok friend where just messing around tonight ;) :thumbsup: It's always fun on the Coleco Side :grin:

Customers can feel free to type in rainbow font when inquiring about purchasing a CV from me. All I will ask is a zip code so I can get them a shipping quote.

In rainnbow ok, wow that was a lot of work to do that, I think I will just order in normal old black and smiley faces :lol:

Edited by RelliK111

Customers can feel free to type in rainbow font when inquiring about purchasing a CV from me. All I will ask is a zip code so I can get them a shipping quote.

In rainnbow ok, wow that was a lot of work to do that, I think I will just order in normal old black and smiley faces :lol:

just remember Roy G Biv. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. And for the record Pluto is still a planet and there is no such thing as a F**king Vanilla Frosty.

just remember Roy G Biv. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. And for the record Pluto is still a planet and there is no such thing as a F**king Vanilla Frosty.

HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: Man I wish I could like that commit but AA won't let me, I guess I'm on a Like Ban anyone know how long it will last?

4am? :-o :-o :-o

I am going to have 2 or 3 more and call it a night.

I worked night for almost 11 years

and worked for 2 years at day until I lost my job when my son was born

I just can't get back to normal day life .... I usually sleep 5 hours max per day

I normally go to bed about 2 or 3am but I also have a pretty flexable job ;)

Bon, on dirais que Todd et Brian ont décidés de faire la vie dûr avec leur couleurs de polices...

S.V.P ... Arrêter ou bien j'envois la police :P ..chez vous! :P :lol:

Vous avez trop bu de bières pour ce soir...... allez vous coucher! :P

Looks fine except it is in French and I only read English.

Bon, on dirais que Todd et Brian ont décidés de faire la vie dûr avec leur couleurs de polices...

Looks fine except it is in French and I only read English.

Its the same when I see font colors ... it's like an unknown language to me :P

OK Guys , so you want to play with font colors ......then hit this! :P

im having a rouph time reading that :P

Seriously let's get back on topic. Sorry buddy. So tell everybody about your Arcade controller and the great Opcode game that is being include with it.

Seirously

I'm VERY proud of The Arcade Controller! , You have to know that I'm a HUGE fan of ColecoVision and this controller is a dream I had since along time ago now!

Ok, its easy for me to say: This is the best CV Controller, since I'm the one who sell it...... It's obvious that I won't say: Don't buy this Controller, its crap!

But, the REAL FACT is, this controller worth every dollars, ok , I know its no cheap but the quality of it is not cheap too!

Sadly, the only way to get you all in (beside having the money) would be that you hold and play the controller

Having photos, videos won't help to make your choice

• Like 1