IGNORED

Another boxed Spiker for sale

Rev

Is it just as surprising that Learning Fun 1 sold for $353.54 while Learning Fun 2 sold for $184.05 ???

Is it just as surprising that Learning Fun 1 sold for $353.54 while Learning Fun 2 sold for $184.05 ???

Yeah, I did see that too. I guess it all depends on who is looking and bidding during the week something is on.

I think the last LF2 sold for like 175 to 200? And I dont think I have ever seen LF1 sell for more than 250? ...353 sure seems high!

Rev, you are right. I won the last LF2 for 180 or similar...But i lost the previous auction for more than 400! Yes, depends on who is bidding. Actually i need to upgrade my bad box of LF1 and maybe i recognized the same winner of the 400$ LF2 on the LF1 auction. By the way i have been surpised to find 3 more bidders over 300$ for LF1

Yeah, I did see that too. I guess it all depends on who is looking and bidding during the week something is on.

I think the last LF2 sold for like 175 to 200? And I dont think I have ever seen LF1 sell for more than 250? ...353 sure seems high!

Rev, you are right. I won the last LF2 for 180 or similar...But i lost the previous auction for more than 400! Yes, depends on who is bidding. Actually i need to upgrade my bad box of LF1 and maybe i recognized the same winner of the 400$ LF2 on the LF1 auction. By the way i have been surpised to find 3 more bidders over 300$ for LF1

Yeah, It is crazy how these games keep selling so high year after year isnt it?