IGNORED

A 7800 package deal (see explanation)

MegaManFan

I've got a couple of spare 7800's I'd like to get rid of as a package deal, but before you get too excited please take note of the following explanations of what would be in this package:

* 7800 #1 came with a working power supply, but was dead right out of the box. It shows what may be rust or water damage underneath the bottom grill, but the case and switches could be salvaged for parts along with who knows what else.

* 7800 #2 did NOT come with a working power supply, but does function correctly when turned on with ONE exception: the sound output is shot and all you hear is static. I'm not a tech wonk but if you have time to tinker it may be repairable.

I only want to sell these as a group, not seperately, so please don't ask. I'll throw in a 7800 or a 2600 stick (standard models) your choice and a set of paddles, plus loose copies of Ms. Pac-Man and Donkey Kong - the 7800 versions. My asking price is $28 + $12 to ship. A working power supply to test 7800's with cost me $20 at the Expo in Vegas, so you're practically getting two consoles for next to nothing; except what you do with them (dissasemble for parts or tinker to make work) is up to you. Comments or inquiries are welcome. :)