IGNORED

Vectrex Kiosk Stand

omeganu

Hmmm, I wonder what it would cost to ship two to Vancouver? :) maybe combined shipping would be cheaper? I too believe I have enough room for one I these....

Hey cmart, I forgot you're a fellow Vancouverite! Yeah if we combine forces (in other words shipping) maybe omeganu can reduce the cost.

Yah, that's what I was thinking. :-D

I just got my first eBay order (down to 5 kiosks remaining). Once I complete it, I'll have a better way to gauge how two packages might be able to be shipped together or not if you're serious. I'll keep you posted!

Sounds like it might just be me as I believe space was an issue for my fellow Vancouverite. I'm definitely interested, although I have a couple of questions. First, how much was the unit? I seemed to have missed that, :) and second, do the shelves below allow for games to be displayed on them? I can't quite tell how much space there is from the pics I've seen.

Thanks

Hmmm, I wonder what it would cost to ship two to Vancouver? :) maybe combined shipping would be cheaper? I too believe I have enough room for one I these....

Hey cmart, I forgot you're a fellow Vancouverite! Yeah if we combine forces (in other words shipping) maybe omeganu can reduce the cost.

Yah, that's what I was thinking. :-D

I just got my first eBay order (down to 5 kiosks remaining). Once I complete it, I'll have a better way to gauge how two packages might be able to be shipped together or not if you're serious. I'll keep you posted!

Sounds like it might just be me as I believe space was an issue for my fellow Vancouverite. I'm definitely interested, although I have a couple of questions. First, how much was the unit? I seemed to have missed that, :) and second, do the shelves below allow for games to be displayed on them? I can't quite tell how much space there is from the pics I've seen.

Thanks

The details for the kiosk are here on eBay. By default, there are no shelves as the interior is made to be a sort of illuminated showcase for the vectrex emblem on the interior...but I do offer the option of having a storage cube accompany the kiosk that fits right inside.