IGNORED

Making a ColecoVision shirt

cOLeCoHiTMan

Well.. I couldn't find anything I liked ... found an awesome Donkey Kong level 1 shirt but sold out everywhere so decided to make my own..

Trying Vistaprint.. I've since got a sale email .. and it if turns out good I may make more (different ones)

Anyone have any nice 300dpi Coleco pics that could be made into shirts?? Any nice Opcode pics?

I should have the final product to post here within a day or 2 .. it shipped from within my city today....

This was my image...

post-31092-0-43193300-1332279623_thumb.jpg

This is the preview from Vistaprint..

post-31092-0-28326200-1332279679_thumb.jpg

Well.. I couldn't find anything I liked ... found an awesome Donkey Kong level 1 shirt but sold out everywhere so decided to make my own..

Trying Vistaprint.. I've since got a sale email .. and it if turns out good I may make more (different ones)

Anyone have any nice 300dpi Coleco pics that could be made into shirts?? Any nice Opcode pics?

I should have the final product to post here within a day or 2 .. it shipped from within my city today....

This was my image...

If you have an inkjet printer all you have to do is buy some tranfer sheets and iron on your own image to any t-shirt. Heck, I've done this plenty of times and it turns out really good. There are two different kind of tranfer sheets, ones for lite colored shirt and the ones for dark color shirt. The lite colored tranfer you just have to print the image mirrored. If you can use an iron, you can make your own t-shirts. ;)

• Like 1

I would want a colecovision shirt :grin: :thumbsup: I think it would be cool to make some shirts out of pboland's posters that he made! Maybe the picture of the poster on the back of the shirt and the Colecovision logo on the front.

It would also be cool if someone could make a 30th Anniversary T shirt using JF's Logo!! That would be super cool!!!! :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: I'm sure he would give permission for that ;) I think its a cool idea

I'll Take a double XL size :lust: :thumbsup:

Edited by RelliK111

I would want a colecovision shirt :grin: :thumbsup: I think it would be cool to make some shirts out of pboland's posters that he made! Maybe the picture of the poster on the back of the shirt and the Colecovision logo on the front.

Is this a hint for another product I need to produce? :)

• Like 1

Is this a hint for another product I need to produce? :)

Sounds like it ;) :thumbsup: I will get some that's for sure! :-D

How much did this cost you?

too much... i should have waited for one of their sales they do all the time

Item Name Quantity Price Documents 372-001 T-Shirt 1 $13.99 859-001 Extra Large - INCLUDED Options 586-001 Shirt Colour Black - $6.99 901-001 Uploaded logo/photo/design - $5.99 Subtotal : $26.97 Shipping & Processing : $2.88 HST : $3.88 Total : $33.73

This was my image...

If you have an inkjet printer all you have to do is buy some tranfer sheets and iron on your own image to any t-shirt. Heck, I've done this plenty of times and it turns out really good. There are two different kind of tranfer sheets, ones for lite colored shirt and the ones for dark color shirt. The lite colored tranfer you just have to print the image mirrored. If you can use an iron, you can make your own t-shirts. ;)

This is a direct shirt printing not an iron-on... way bigger than any iron on i've seen too.

The one I just did yesterday is $0.99 to start.. sale that ends today.

post-31092-0-80846200-1332462669_thumb.jpg

Item Name Quantity Price Documents 372-001 T-Shirt 1 $0.99 859-001 Extra Large - INCLUDED Options 853-001 White Fabric Color - INCLUDED 901-001 Uploaded logo/photo/design - $5.99 Subtotal : $6.98 Shipping & Processing : $5.10 HST : $1.57 Total : $13.65

The one I just did yesterday is $0.99 to start.. sale that ends today.

post-31092-0-80846200-1332462669_thumb.jpg

Item Name Quantity Price Documents 372-001 T-Shirt 1 $0.99 859-001 Extra Large - INCLUDED Options 853-001 White Fabric Color - INCLUDED 901-001 Uploaded logo/photo/design - $5.99 Subtotal : $6.98 Shipping & Processing : $5.10 HST : $1.57 Total : $13.65

$33.73? ... Now $13.65 is more like it.

How about ColecoVision as one string of letters in the multi-color small on the left front breast area, and then those cool old stickers from the video club enlarged on the back.

There's Mouse Trap, Turbo, Cosmic Avenger and several others.

• Like 2

This was my image...

This is a direct shirt printing not an iron-on... way bigger than any iron on i've seen too.

Cool. I should have looked at Vistaprints website before I opened my pie hole. I assumed based on your pic it was just an iron on. Sorry about that. Admittedly, direct to shirt printing is much nicer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...