IGNORED

FS: Ship Your Original XBOX for UPGRADE | 2016 $130+ship

Mark Wolfe

attention anyone who has a complaint... please just PM me and let me know the problem, I will fix whatever is offensive or problematic. just PM me or email me, I'll fix it right away. I am opening a webstore

http://www.gameovary.com in 2013... I appreciate all atariage and its members, admins and creators have done for me, I am long time friends with many of you,

edit truce thrice....

Edited by Mark Wolfe
  • Like 1

back to business: I am VERY low on xboxes. I am waiting on some, they are coming from different places at different times, I have all the 250GB hard drives anyone could want, a few 300GB and soon 320GB and 400GB are coming along with those xboxes.

meanwhile, you CAN order one without a working DVD drive and it will ship Monday, I may have two DVD drives working, about to attempt to clean them up, they seem to partially work so they might work after a little TLC :)

PM me

• Like 1

I received some xboxes, most are in great shape but ONE is in MINT/LIKE NEW Condition. I also got a very nice xbox driving controller and a bunch of retails games, not pictures, if anyone is looking for retail xbox games, used but working , PM. but this crisp new xbox will go for the premium package special price due to the original box being in NEW condition, the original controllers have not even been removed from the plastic black strip ties that held them together while in the retail box

$150 gets this xbox, in the box, soft-modded, upgraded with at least a 250GB HD for $150+ ship. keep in mind this won't ship in a flat rate box due to it being in the retail box, it will be more to ship this in its own box.

Pay special attention to the back closeup of the xbox, NO DUST, crisp and clean, the insides when I open it will probably smell like a new car. this thing is PRIMO!

forgot to mention: Intec Driving Controller that works on Xbox1, GameCube & PS2 is $35+ship, Retail Games boxed or disc only are $1-$20 depending on title [no BACKUPS or COPIES are being sold]

PM me for list of games for sale, prices are negotiable, bulk rate offers are considered.

post-3814-0-73302100-1355677594_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-58361200-1355677596_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-20680500-1355677598_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-19074900-1355677600_thumb.jpg

post-3814-0-38409000-1355677864_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mark Wolfe
  • Like 1

I have some cool USB to Xbox adaptors for $10ea they inout to the xbox controller port and have female USB receptacles. I already tried to use these for a USB controller to work on emulators but it did not work, they DO work for Xbox Linux for like a keyboard or mouse :) there may be a way to make it work for controllers, I just don't know how to do it.

my stock of xboxes is coming in, seems we have Sunday delivery now which is nice. I have a good selection of really nice and almost new xboxes to used/refurbish candidates. I also added another cheaper xbox package, it is $75 if you order the package with the non-working DVD but the DVD is missing the bezel/logo thing on the front of the disc tray, same package deal as the $80 version but $5 cheaper if you are really on a budget.

I am also expecting more mechassualt games for DIY soft-mod kits and of course the larger hard drives, so far In have 300GB HDs for $10 extra, expecting 320GB, 400GB and one or two 500GB drives, however you MUST talk to me first about any 50GB install/upgrades, these are more money and it is sort of like buying lobster at a restaurant, prices are not listed on the menu :)

Edited by Mark Wolfe
  • Like 1

Now this looks like a job for me

So everybody just follow me

'Cause we need the world to see

what the original xbox can really be

I said, this looks like a job for me

So everybody just be happy

'Cause of what Mark Wolfe has done for me

it was cheap and im so happy!!!

Xbox’s back, back again

Mark Wolfe's the Man, tell a friend!!!!

Hmmm, I DO actually have a modded XBOX, I know there is a chip in it but my install has the EVO Dashboard I think? Seems to be basic install but none of the emulators work because I do not think it is complete. I suck (OK I am lazy) with the whole FTP thing. Since I have an XBOX with a MODCHIP already installed would it be possible to either get a harddrive from you with everything already installed (or send you a harddrive to setup) with the whole CoinOps setup? Could I just stick it back into my XBOX?

Hey I received my replacement controllers today. I was only expecting one so I'm thinking a mistake in shipping? PM me on this.

The wireless you told me was coming is working awesome! None of these controllers hesitate at all so I am guessing it has something to do with that small controller type I sent back. Weird!

Thanks a ton Mark!

• Like 1

Now this looks like a job for me

So everybody just follow me

'Cause we need the world to see

what the original xbox can really be

I said, this looks like a job for me

So everybody just be happy

'Cause of what Mark Wolfe has done for me

it was cheap and im so happy!!!

Xbox’s back, back again

Mark Wolfe's the Man, tell a friend!!!!

you always crack me the hell up... thanks man!!

Hmmm, I DO actually have a modded XBOX, I know there is a chip in it but my install has the EVO Dashboard I think? Seems to be basic install but none of the emulators work because I do not think it is complete. I suck (OK I am lazy) with the whole FTP thing. Since I have an XBOX with a MODCHIP already installed would it be possible to either get a harddrive from you with everything already installed (or send you a harddrive to setup) with the whole CoinOps setup? Could I just stick it back into my XBOX?

you can indeed install one of my hard drives setups. my hard drives come unlocked, some mod chips let you use any unlocked drive, some don't, as long as you can FTP to and from your xbox, we're covered either way, but my hard drive prices range from $35+ ship on up depending on size. you might need the $3 molex power splitter if you can't use an unlocked drive but I can definitely hook you up, PM me on that./

Hey I received my replacement controllers today. I was only expecting one so I'm thinking a mistake in shipping? PM me on this.

The wireless you told me was coming is working awesome! None of these controllers hesitate at all so I am guessing it has something to do with that small controller type I sent back. Weird!

Thanks a ton Mark!

I gave you the extra GameStop brand wireless controller because you were so patient with the problematic controllers. who would have thought TWO controllers would be bad, randomly pulled from my controller box and they BOTH did not work right... I was happy you were so patient and that we were able to figure out so quickly that the problem was not with the xbox but the controllers so Merry Christmas with the extra controller buddy, and thank you for your patience.

cheers

MW

Edited by Mark Wolfe
  • Like 1

Had an issue when I first received my Xbox with everything being gray. Turns out the Component 1 input on my tv was the culprit. Luckily I figured it out before too much troubleshooting. Switched it over to Component 2 and now it works like it should.

I don't know how I went so long without this.

• Like 1

Had an issue when I first received my Xbox with everything being gray. Turns out the Component 1 input on my tv was the culprit. Luckily I figured it out before too much troubleshooting. Switched it over to Component 2 and now it works like it should.

I don't know how I went so long without this.

I'm very glad it worked, that generic hi-def cable is not marked with what the tips are, there are TWO red tips, it is possible to swap the red audio with the red component so whatever the issue, I am glad it was resolved very quickly and that you are enjoying the xbox, please keep in touch and stay connected to these forums, there are a LOT of great folks here that know a hell of a lot more than I do that are here to help people with classic game questions.

thanks for your business!

• Like 1

I feel the love... thanks guys.

prices on just the HD if you want it without the xbox, it comes unlocked, I can provide links and other help for installation, this is for people with modded xboxes so no soft mod disc or mem card in this package

so 250GB HD : $35+ship / 300GB HD : $45+ship / 400GB HD : $60+ship

shipping for just an hd is $6 you can add a molex power splitter for $3 if you wind up needing that to perform the swap.

if you get these HDs in a package w/ and xbox, the 250GB is included, add $10 for the 300GB add $30 for the 400GB

Edited by Mark Wolfe
  • Like 1

I have recently sold some Unlocked hard drives for those who already have a modded xbox, this saves you a ton of time and frustration to have all you need pre-installed, they ship for $6 in a priority mail flat rate box inside the USA and $13 to Canada, prices for larger drive size have been posted starts at $35 for 250GB on up to 400GB.

• Like 1

I have the $80 xbox deal with the bad dvd drive. It was very simple to fix.

I found this tutorial:

I am SO grateful that you posted this, thank you very much, this shows that it is possible to fix the damn things, it takes time and effort though, this is why i charge $20 less so I do not have to F%#K with it, it can be daunting and frustrating. Not all of them will work when you perform the fixes found in tutorials all over the net, but most will. So, if you want to save some money and do some DIY work, get my $80 package, I actually made one that is $75 if you get the non working DVD without the logo bezel, I have a few drives that are finicky that do not have the bezel, $75 grabs them, all else is the same :)

thanks guitarmas!!!

Edited by Mark Wolfe
  • Like 1